Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Pre K

My son Bastian is going to be 4 in Sept. I would like to really do a strong Pre K curic for him in the fall. Last year was the first year I did homeschool with my two oldest (10 & 12) and I worked on and off with Bastian with preschool stuff. I want to give him a good start for K curic for next year when he turns 5. I kind of want to do a full curic, but they seem expensive. He does not like to sit down unless he is really interested though. He does love to cut and paste and matching. I have been able to get him to do other things as well. I just really want some structure and I am lost right now. He has his foot in the basics of counting and color recognition, but he hasn't grasped the alphabet. I would love to do something where we could do lots of activities and some sit down time as well. Any ideas?

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
Suzi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pre K

There is a homeschooling subgroup that is really great. My boys went to public and I supplemented withtheheadoftheclass.com. Not sure I'd use it exclusively though. It's free
Old 06-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pre K

Check out Rod and Staff. Inexpensive, touches on colors, shapes, numbers, counting, letters, has cutting and pasting and matching and coloring, etc. The company is Christian, which might be an issue for you, but the pre-k stuff doesn't really touch on it.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote