Join 170,783 Moms!
Make New Friends
Talk About Parenting & Family
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-17-2011, 02:14 PM||#1|
Approximate date of purchase: May 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Diaperswappers
What did you buy: Tester Butterbean Doll
How was the customer service: Excellent! Very friendly and great to work with.
Review of the product: Great quality, and excellent craftmanship.
Any additional comments: Rachel is a great mama to work with, and she is very dependable.
Would you do business with them again? Yes/No Definitely!
1) Age & gender of child the doll was purchased for?
A Girl - 2 1/2 years old
2) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being poor 10 being excellent) How would you rate the workmanship of the doll?
10 - this is sewn like an expert!
3) Using the same scale, how would you rate the quality of materials used?
4) Overall quality of the doll.
This doll has been VERY loved everyday, and is no worse for the wear.
5) What does your child's opinion of the doll seem to be (as far as you can tell)?
My daughter loves this doll! It's her favorite, and she takes her everywhere.
6) In your opinion, what retail price (not including shipping) would you expect to pay for this doll? I'd expect to pay somewhere from 15- 20, depending on materials used.
7) Any additional feedback? This is such a sweet doll. The sewing and embroidery is impeccable, and we love our little "Carla". Thank you!
8) Would you be interested in testing more toys from us?
Become a DS Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!