Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
I want to tell

We waited until 12 weeks to tell people about are first two but for whatever reason I don't think I can wait another 2 months to tell this time. I am going to tell my parents this weekend and hope that curbs my urge to blab for awhile. Then my MIL will find out next month when we go see her for the weekend and I am not drinking and hopefully that will keep me quiet for the last four weeks.

Tara SAHM to L 5/07 H 1/09 C 2/12

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
You're better then me! We told the fam on day 1 lol. Everyone knows now and were 4 1/2 weeks lol!

*Andrea* SAHM to my little monkey Mason 18 months and wife to my hero and amazing soldier Chris! can't wait to meet our baby bean coming in Feb 2012!!
Andrea SAHM to Mason dec 09 and oue 12 week angel 2011. wife to my amazing soldier and hero Chris currently expecting our rainbow in AUGUST 2012!!!
andyoly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
Registered Users
Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:
Re: I want to tell

i'm the same way, but telling family is the last people i will tell! we don't live close and i've never been close to my mom (or sister), so i want to make sure everything's okay before telling them. my sister will also probably think i'm crazy and ask me, "did you plan this?" like she does everytime i'm pregnant
i've told a few friends- my good friend who just moved and then of course my best friend. i feel good about this pregnancy, so i think i'm okay (i knew something was wrong before i m/c'ed).
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

We told everyone on the day we found out.. lol I couldn't help it, I was excited.

Plus I figure if anything happens I'd rather have their support versus no one knowing.
Kimberly - Mommy to Morgan (09-11-07) - Dylan (02-10-12)
silvaheyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
Registered Users

I think that's a really good plan. We're similar, right now we've only told two friends and my mom (and one of my supervisors at work). I'm planning on waiting to tell everyone else once I'm in my second trimester, especially after my recent scare. That way, if something should go wrong, I'll have the support of the few people that I really need it from, and I won't constantly be asked about the baby, how I'm doing, etc.
mama to DDs Charlotte (11/18/09) and Amelia (2/15/12)
CharlottesMom09 is offline   Reply With Quote