Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
chelle0518
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone have good quality knockoff Crocs?

Don't get the Target ones! DS had them for a day and they broke. My other DS has had the TRU ones, and worn them to death for nearly a year. I have the Payless Airwalk ones, and they are really the closest to Crocs I've felt! Good luck

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #12
2sunshines
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I went to payless the other day to get some for my dd and they said that they had to pull all their crocs (or whatever they call them) size 10 and smaller off the shelves. Apparently something happened with one of them (safety wise -- she said that a strap broke or something )... But she thought that they'd be back on the shelves after easter... So I'm not sure what happened.

Anyway, I was bummed because I wanted a pair for her... But I'll go check back after Easter.

not sure if this was a chain-wide thing or just locally...
Old 04-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #13
milehighmonkeys
Registered Users
Formerly: ultconsumer

DD has some from Payless and also a pair from Nordstrom Rack that I picked up for 7 bucks! I don't remember the brand from Nordstrom Rack, though. I also made her some shoe charms for them (look up jibbitz). You can make them with shank buttons for the top and a regular flat button on the back to hold them on. Cute, cute.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #14
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have payless for me and cadence and i LOVE them
Old 04-02-2007, 03:22 PM   #15
Steve's Wife
Registered Users
seller

I haven't made it to Payless yet but I was at BRU today and they had what seemed like really nice ones for $10. I bought a purple pair. I still want to go go PL and get a pair for me.
Steve's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #16
suzhatch1
Registered Users
seller

You can get real Crocs for under $20.

D I C K's Sporting goods (had to edit to space out that first word, otherwise it wouldn't show up, LOL! Apparently it's not allowed) has them w/a $10 off Google discount at check-out + go thru ebates & you get an extra 3% back, comes out to under $20.

Also Shoebuy has multiple $10 off coupons floating around all the time, in addition you can stack 10% off for being a member + 10% off for going thru eBates. I got both my girls real Crocs for about $15 shipped to my door w/free shipping & free returns.

If you are looking for other brands though specifically, I'd agree w/the PPs. Walmart ones are harder & plasticy, the Payless Airwalk ones are much, much better! If you have a Whole Foods near you, they carry a brand called Gecko that were about $15 for the adult size (can't remember if they had kid ones) but those are really nice off-brands too.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #17
Steve's Wife
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzhatch1 View Post
You can get real Crocs for under $20.

D I C K's Sporting goods (had to edit to space out that first word, otherwise it wouldn't show up, LOL! Apparently it's not allowed) has them w/a $10 off Google discount at check-out + go thru ebates & you get an extra 3% back, comes out to under $20.

Also Shoebuy has multiple $10 off coupons floating around all the time, in addition you can stack 10% off for being a member + 10% off for going thru eBates. I got both my girls real Crocs for about $15 shipped to my door w/free shipping & free returns.

If you are looking for other brands though specifically, I'd agree w/the PPs. Walmart ones are harder & plasticy, the Payless Airwalk ones are much, much better! If you have a Whole Foods near you, they carry a brand called Gecko that were about $15 for the adult size (can't remember if they had kid ones) but those are really nice off-brands too.
Awesome! thanks for the tips!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:57 PM   #18
rafrach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think that I just saw them in the LLBean catalogue that we recieved - $16.95???
rafrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:00 PM   #19
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got new mary jane crocs at journeys for 19.99 btw
Old 04-02-2007, 08:40 PM   #20
Steve's Wife
Registered Users
seller

yes, ll bean has their own brand for $22, I think it was. Not as cute, IMO.

Thanks again, mama, for the tip. I bought myself a pair at D ick's and using a 15% off coupon I found plus their free shipping plus Google checkout discount I got them for less than $16!!! WooHoo my first pair of Crocs