Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2007, 11:56 AM   #21
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller

Re: HELP PLEASE!! Re: CPS...how much should my ds weigh? When should he hold his head

he looks great to me too, david looked like that when he was around 2mo.

Advertisement

SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #22
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HELP PLEASE!! Re: CPS...how much should my ds weigh? When should he hold his head

I'd be calling the police for harrassment. Jesus. what kind of person does this?

Here's to her never finding out about the Vax Status!!!
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #23
betty_joanne
Registered Users
seller
seller

Take a deep breath. If you baby is gaining weight now i would not worry. Also, please understand that you have rights. It is your right to not allow entry into your home by cps unless they have a police warrent in hand. It sounds like your sis has a whole bunch of negative energy. For the health and well being of yourself and your children you may want to think about keeping yourself and your kids away from her. It sounds like she may need counseling for whatever issues is causing her behavior.

Just looked at the pic. Tell you sis to put it where the sun doesn't shine. In the second picture it is very clear that your baby is not "starving". I see no ribs sticking out or anything like that.

Last edited by betty_joanne; 04-02-2007 at 01:08 PM.
betty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:25 PM   #24
momovthree
Registered Users
seller

Definitely get a letter from the ped! That's a good idea. Your sister sounds like a real piece of work.
momovthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #25
KnitLady
Registered Users
seller

I would stop having any contact with her. If she keeps calling CPS you are going to have a lot of stress and worry in your life and you never know when she might come up with an accustion that will have your children taken away. I think the stakes are too high to keep her in your life.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #26
jbaskc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wasn't able to get into the ped today & she's off on Tuesdays...dh works midnight shift on Tuesday & Wednesday & will have to sleep all day Wed, so the earliest I can get in is Thursday.

I'm *praying* that we'll be ok that long...I'll update you all when we get home! to you ALL!!!!!!!!!!
jbaskc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #27
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

he looks fine and ALL the kids in all those pics are built the same! 50th %ile?

What, does shw want your kids obese?
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:51 PM   #28
KisaMomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

maybe you should show her a picture of a kid who is ACTUALLY starved.. so she'll STFU and know the difference?

ETA: and based on pictures.. no he's FINE.. my baby dd was born at 5;bs 11oz and 19" long. and MAN she did seem STARVED when she was just born.. she lost 2oz by the time we got out of the hospital.. but she was 15lbs 11oz at 7month..

I mean.. look at that tiny little wrist..

man she made me so sad to see how skinny she was at birth..

Last edited by KisaMomma; 04-02-2007 at 06:55 PM.
KisaMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #29
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I personally would get the police involved . She cant keep doing that.. slander.. and all other things that she is doing.. ss mama... but something has to be done.. you need to speak up and get that bitty off of your back ..
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #30
happyhomemom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=betty_joanne;907756]Take a deep breath. If you baby is gaining weight now i would not worry. Also, please understand that you have rights. It is your right to not allow entry into your home by cps unless they have a police warrant in hand.

Do not let them in unless they still have an open case on you you do not have to let them in. They are there to get ammunition to use against you. If they say they are getting a warrant tell them to go ahead they can not get a warrant because your sister thinks your son is skinny. I would hand them the letter from your doctor saying he is healthy and close the door.