Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
kalhayd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Worst customer service. Ever

So, I finally got ahold of the company I bought my Kissaluv's AIO through. I was inquiring about them because the PUL on a dozen diapers was tearing and or had holes after only prepping.

I bought them through a seller on Amazon. Kissaluv's refuses to refund the seller because they're wrongly assuming I must have added something to them in order for the PUL to do that. They said that if the PUL was defective, the entire diaper would melt- not just parts.

Well, that's not the case at all. I literally washed them three times(on warm) and dryed three times(on warm) per instructions. DS never wore them. They're convinced I added bleach or the like. First of all, why would I add bleach to diapers that were NEVER worn. And if I am cloth diapering and what goes on my baby's bum is important, I wouldn't use bleach regardless.

The seller is going to refund me. And it's a shame because she's out the cost of 12 diapers(nearly 300 dollars) because Kissaluvs took an arrogant stance that "it couldn't possibly be our fantastic, perfect diapers!" Needless to say.. I will NEVER, EVER, buy anything from their company again!

On a side note: we own about 9 different diaper brands and Sunbaby's are by far my favorite. Figures. Wish I would have known that before I invested in this stash!

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Worst customer service. Ever

I had issues with brand new KL's fitteds myself and their CS was short of helpful for me as well. I'm glad you are not out, and i hope the company can get their money from KLs
Old 06-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh wow! That is terrible! I am sorry for you and the seller. Shame on them.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

I bought kissaluvs hybrid contours, washed them in free and clear detergent that THEY recommended with natural fabric softener and they got terrible bleach spots. My washer is brand new, and I do not even own bleach, but they insisted that I had used bleach. I do not care how great their diapers are, their customer service sucks and I will never buy kissaluvs again because of it. Oh and no where on the package did it say no fabric softener, and I have used it on all of my diapers (seventh gen which is CD safe) and only the brand new kissaluvs had a problem, the ones I.bought used are fine
Old 06-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Hum Bums
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalhayd View Post
On a side note: we own about 9 different diaper brands and Sunbaby's are by far my favorite. Figures. Wish I would have known that before I invested in this stash!
Are the Sunbaby's just Fabulous? I am due in September and have been looking for a OS diaper because I also have a 14 month old. I was thinking of buying the 12 pack and trying it out on the 14 month old first.
Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #6
kalhayd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They're just a great fit for my guy(22 pound, 8 month old). And they're super easy to stuff, absorb well. I just love them. We have BG pockets, too, and I prefer the snaps to the velcro- but they're JUST as good as the BG's for 1/2 the price!

ETA: They're also not super bulky!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #7
AndeeL
Registered Users

Better Business Bureau. That'll light a fire!
AndeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #8
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

^ That.

Sorry you went through that, OP.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #9
Kendalls.Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
See, they're better off just sucking up the loss and refunding you cause word of mouth sucks! Now I'll never buy any kl products and I'm sure others won't either

Surro mommy to little girl Westley, 5/10/12.

#2 born after Blighted Ovum via RCS 6/15/16! Welcome to the world Morgan Josie.
Kendalls.Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #10
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good to know!
I've tried several of their products and was never really blown away by anything.
LA RN and Mom to J '00, S '03, P '05 (CLW at 37 months), G '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & M '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote