Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
tonimk19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fastest Way to Sell Diapers?

you can sell used diapers on ebay now but by the time you get charged a listing fee, final value fee, paypal takes it's fee and then shipping you might as well try listing on Hyena Cart's Spot's Corner as a 15 day subscription to list as much as you want FS is only $2.50. I've sold lots on Spots (bought stuff too)

Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
marisolstice
Registered Users
seller
seller

Even after all the fees, I've sold at good prices on Ebay. You might try Tuloot: You send them the list of what you have and what condition, and they'll send you an estimate. That's as far as I got, cuz the estimate was much less than what I could get on Ebay and here, but if you want to unload a bunch and don't want to do all the legwork, it might be a good way to go. Good luck!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
mrstilly
Registered Users
seller

I've looked on ebay a lot for diapers and am amazed at what people pay for diapers on there. Aside from a lot of sunbaby diapers, I haven't purchased anything else on there because they seem to sell for higher than I can find on here.
I've sold a few things on ebay and didn't find the fees to be that much, at least not enough to discourage me from selling. I'd sell in small lots if you go the ebay route. It also seems that people don't pay as much attention to the shipping on ebay when they are bidding.
mrstilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #14
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have sold on ebay (i don't like the fees) but diapers usually sell @ good prices.... I hate waiting on FSOT. I usually give it a few days here and then list on ebay. I don't always get what I'd like ( yay for the mama who wins those) but at least they will be sold and out the door LOL cause when I'm ready to sell I want it gone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstilly View Post
I've looked on ebay a lot for diapers and am amazed at what people pay for diapers on there. Aside from a lot of sunbaby diapers, I haven't purchased anything else on there because they seem to sell for higher than I can find on here.
I've sold a few things on ebay and didn't find the fees to be that much, at least not enough to discourage me from selling. I'd sell in small lots if you go the ebay route. It also seems that people don't pay as much attention to the shipping on ebay when they are bidding.
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:51 AM   #15
whiteyacht
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tuloot.com is great. You don't even have to email her first, if you don't mind not getting an estimate. You just print off the form and send in your stuff. For large lots, it is the way to go, IMO.
whiteyacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #16
Kennoahy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I take my sons diapers to the childrens consignment shop. I usually get between 7 and 10 a diaper with inserts.

Sent from my Evo Shift using DS Forum
Kennoahy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:00 AM   #17
kutie.pie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've found that taking the time to take pictures helps them sell quicker actually. lol It's a pain every time I do it and sometimes it takes awhile, because it gets hectic with the kids, but it'll be worth the time in the bigger scheme of things.