Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Has anybody tried any of these?

I am getting ready to order some more diapers and I am thinking about several options. I have been using most BG3.0 (AIO) with the occasional pocket diaper thrown in. Please let me know what you think or have heard about these-2 of them I can't find any reviews on.

Here is what i am looking at:
SposoEasy AIO

To be used with either Bummis Super Whisper/ Super Bright/ Thirties Duo cover

Kissaluvs Contour (I have a Kissaluvs one size and i find that it leaks at the small space between the leg gusset and where the insert ends- not a big fan so I am very cautious about this one)

Imse Vimse Flannelette contour (really interested in this one)

Weehugger's Soaker Hugger (or any other product like this) to be used to cover a prefold. I use the prefolds as inserts in the covers and I don't like how much moisture stays near baby. The hugger is suppose to help that, without adding extra bulk.

Cottonbabies currently has 3.0 AIO's for 9.95- which actually the same price as the Imse. But I would save some money with any of the others if I chose them over the 3.0. I really like the 3.0, but would kind of like to try something else. I have tons of prefolds that I hardly use so the Hugger really interests me as well- if it works.

Please, Please Help.

Advertisement

Last edited by jbug_4; 07-09-2011 at 12:40 PM.
jbug_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller

Re: Has anybody tried any of these?

I don't believe the Sposoeasys are being made anymore. We used them during the nb/sm size and I liked them for day/short trip use but they would always leak at night.

Imse Vimse are good but aren't snappiable so if you don't mind using pins are just going closure-less in a cover then they work well.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
KimA
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Has anybody tried any of these?

The Sposoeasy aren't available any more.
The flannel diapers are hard to Snappi and pin.
Go with the BG or try another natural fiber fitted. I love Bugga Bugga Boutique, Tiny Tush, HH Happy Hempy, Osocozy fitteds and lots of wahms make great fitteds.
KimA is offline   Reply With Quote