Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
eclecticmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby Chunk Punk

Approximate date of purchase: Co-op began through email May 4, 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: co-op via email, Baby Chunk Punk has a Hyena Cart
What did you buy: SYOF AI2
How was the customer service: Slow, poor and at times hostile

Review of the product: In the cases where a product was received, very poor quality - several holes in the fabric of a brand new diaper, extremely crooked sewing, snaps put on very crooked(example: one soaker snap being an inch or more higher than the other), the fabric was bunched and twisted, sections of top-stitching where only one side was sewn resulting in large holes, soakers that stick out the top of the back of the diaper due to snap placement. The co-op participants who received their diapers have pictures. I can link to several threads(not on DS) that contain the pictures.

Any additional comments: The co-op was initially supposed to take 4 weeks. At the 5 week mark, we were told it would be a couple more weeks due to the store owner still waiting for tags. Some participants didn't want to wait and asked for their diapers to be mailed. Upon receiving the diapers, the quality was found to be poor and the participants asked for a refund. The co-op was eventually refunded for the diapers, but no shipping has been refunded, not even for those of us who never received a diaper. Also, those that were SYOF were told no fabric or money would be returned and that was the chance we took to send our own fabric.

Would you do business with them again? No

WAHM response (if we are provided with one): After asking about shipping and SYOF refunds we received these emails:
Subject: Re: Baby Chunk Punk Co-op
Date: June 30, 2011 8:48:33 AM EDT
I sent you a refund. You had a choice as to whether or not you wanted to choose a fabric from me, or send your own. You took a chance to send you own. Not my problem, I didn't "make" you choose to spend more by buying a fabric and sending it in. On top of that I was nice enough to take money off for a syof! If you don't want to send the diaper back then fine, keep it, but I am NOT sending you more money. End of story.

Patricia

Subject: Re: Baby Chunk Punk Co-op
Date: June 30, 2011 9:16:00 AM EDT
I am unable to send anyone's fabric 'back'. They were sewn into diapers. The refund was sent for the diaper. Please do not e-mail me asking for money for your fabric. I am not sending it. Do not ask me to ship you a diaper I refunded you for. I will not send it. I will also be refunding the shipping lump sum that was sent to me by Megan. You can file a claim for it if that makes you feel better about knowing it will be received. Sorry it happened this way but I am DONE. Sorry you are disappointed, it was never my intention to send a product you would be unhappy with. I can not take the stress or bullying any more. The refund was sent, and that's that.

Patricia

Advertisement