Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
fantasia1117
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Would anyone buy Little Lambs diapers???

I have 12 of them that I only use on ocassion when I am feeling bad for them just sitting there! (Like the diapers even care) I several different colors. They are AI2, fleece lined. The person I got them from said they were about 6 years old and that they may wick around the legs. I have had no problems with them wicking with my boys. The elastic is nice and tight, so I would guess it has been replaced at some point. They are a OS, side snapping diaper. I never see them listed on here and was wondering if it would be worth listing them FSOT and if so how much would you ask? Or should I just post them FFS??

Advertisement

WOHM Mama to my two boys DS#1 (12/30/2007) and DS#2 (10/7/2010). Married to my amazing DH since 7/23/2005.
fantasia1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Re: Would anyone buy Little Lambs diapers???

There was a LOT of drama surrounding these diapers about 5-6 years ago. I doubt the search function goes back that far. I have never used them, though. I say be totally honest in your description about their age, and that they are no longer made and there is nothing wrong with listing them.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's worth a shot. They really arn't great dipes so I would price them on the low side. If they don't sell, put them up ffs. They work, we still have 1. Someone could use them to get by. I would try to list them no more than $5 per dipe ppd because they are heavy. If they don't sell for that, try ffs. Someone would show them love.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

id buy them if they were the nb size. i ♥ those. but the larger ones i couldnt even give away a few years ago.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
fantasia1117
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So why are they so disliked? I used them all the time when I first started out and they seemed ok? So they might not be worth trying to sell then? I was thinking selling as a lot for $30-$35?
WOHM Mama to my two boys DS#1 (12/30/2007) and DS#2 (10/7/2010). Married to my amazing DH since 7/23/2005.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I resently talked to a bunch of momas about old dipes that we started with. Everyone's comment about the ll's were that they were just not well made, hard to use, didn't absorb well, didn't like the design, poor fit, and leaked. I had to agree. I have no clue about size small. We were all talking about the larger os ones. So Sorry hun. They just don't resell well. Don't get me wrong, they function! Try to sell them and if nobody bites, list ffs.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #7
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the original ones were great, then she overextended herself and they werent as well made. elastic was cheaper and didnt last long at all, fabrics wicked, etc. then the whole scandal thing....and the sizing isnt consistant(at least on the ones i had)
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #8
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The drama surrounding Little Lambs diapers had something to do with the wahm selling her dipes really cheap on Ebay, but then charging outrageous shipping. Also you would not always get the soaker in the fabric listed..such as cotton fleece instead of hemp fleece. I know there was more to it all, but I don't really know. I still have a few of the os diapers I bought new for my now 7 yr old son. I personally like them for toddlers. They do need doublers added to be more absorbant, but they hold up wonderfully as mine are on 3rd child. I must have gotten them while she was still making them decent!
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #9
MamaBird06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i saw 3 sell for 15$ shipped on ebay a week or two ago. i have 2 and used the shells a couple times but cant part with hemp soakers they are awesome and trim and i feel it wouldnt be worth selling them as a nice hemp blend insert/prefold goes for at least 4$ and that is probably what the whole diaper would make me..
Old 06-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
fantasia1117
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So maybe I should keep them for the hemp soakers? Mine do have hemp soakers too!! THey are dingy but still work. Maybe I'll have to think about this some more> I use mainly pockets and was just trying to clear out things I am not using. These were some of the first diapers I got when I started as they were cheap, but obviously used.