Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #81
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs July Chat

yeah I went and tracked it down - I'm a stalker like that...WOO HOO Elena!

Advertisement

Old 07-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #82
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
fb Elena! Please, it is time. I am having a ard time coming on here and keeping up.
I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Maybe tonight? I might not get a chance until after my in-laws leave though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
DUDE it's been a few days...did you test again? Or should I be stalking the TTC thread?
Quote:
She's preggo go look at her pics in ttc thread...there is a line
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
yeah I went and tracked it down - I'm a stalker like that...WOO HOO Elena!
You guys are funny!

I'm so glad other mamas are seeing these lines!
I feel strangely like everything is okay with this pregnancy and bean. I keep having worry come, and then it just goes away. It feels like I'm carrying around a little secret cuz I haven't told DH yet. I know he'll want to see darker lines to feel comfortable and not worry, so I'll wait for another bit. Maybe until middle of next week when the in-laws leave.
I think he's suspecting it anyways - he's used my computer and my ttc thread was up, think I saw him scrolling through it, but he didn't mention it to me - again, cuz he would want better/darker lines for some confidence in things.
I don't mind having a little secret though
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #83
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

hehe, nothing to bring me back to the thread like an email update that Elena's pregnant!
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #84
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantBlue View Post
hehe, nothing to bring me back to the thread like an email update that Elena's pregnant!
Haha, me too! I lurk and lurk and lurk. ... Love reading about what everyone is up to.

Anyway, huge congrats to you, Elena. When I read about your mc I was so sad for you.

This may sound silly, but I wished for my H on a shooting star. I was driving home from my ex-boyfriend's house (we were very off and on for a long time and it just wasn't a good relationship). I remember thinking about how much I wanted to be with a decent guy and I saw a star shoot across the sky. I met Jeff about three months later.

I have baby fever, too. They get big too fast! We will start TTC next month!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #85
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Wait, how are you guys getting email updates?

Elena: I am that everything is good this time. I sure don't want you to go through another loss!

Let us know as soon as you get on fb! Can't wait to see you there!

Last edited by solarbabies; 07-28-2011 at 10:22 PM.
solarbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #86
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Quote:

Elena: I am that everything is good this time. I sure don't want you to go through another loss!

No email update here. Just agreeing that Elena's pregnancy made me post.

And what is this FB group?
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #87
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The facebook group for DS junebugs - I think there are 15 of us now - it's nice to post little things of facebook - I like having conversations here though too.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:21 AM   #88
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantBlue View Post

Thanks for coming just for me, Jessica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWally29 View Post
Haha, me too! I lurk and lurk and lurk. ... Love reading about what everyone is up to.

Anyway, huge congrats to you, Elena. When I read about your mc I was so sad for you.

This may sound silly, but I wished for my H on a shooting star. I was driving home from my ex-boyfriend's house (we were very off and on for a long time and it just wasn't a good relationship). I remember thinking about how much I wanted to be with a decent guy and I saw a star shoot across the sky. I met Jeff about three months later.

I have baby fever, too. They get big too fast! We will start TTC next month!
Aww, thanks Maaike. I'm not upset about not being pregnant, but losses just plain suck. I'm feeling really good this time. I just don't have the same worries. I mean, I have worries, but I can feel past them and I feel okay. Last time I felt consumed by the worries, just this inner feeling that something wasn't quite right. But right now I just feel all happy and giddy and slightly terrified inside, lol.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you can opt for email stuff in your User CP somewhere? I remember not clicking it, so it's in there somewhere. Oh wait - maybe it's when you subscribe to the thread? I think that's it.

Thanks for the prayers, Shannon. Tried to explain my feelings to Maaike a bit... rambling away, lol.
Last time I felt like something was "off". Just a feeling. I tried to bury it and ignore it, and I had this overwhelming feeling of needing to be happy and love the bean for however long he was with us. Right now I feel... well, I feel like "holy crap. another baby. an easter bunny!"

I'll let you know about the FB. I think I have Jul's info. If not, I'll post here and ask for help to find you guys. How does it work? Is there a chat thread like this, or do you just comment on each other's comments?

AFM: That's what I feel like doing right now. Today's FMU pics in my TTC thread
Still haven't told DH. Not sure if even this one would be enough to convince him. Well, not convince him, but quell his worries. I had no idea how hard the m/c's were on him until Levi's pregnancy - he told me, at about 6wks, that he was happy but still feeling very cautious, holding himself back from being attached, because he didn't want to hurt again. Poor daddy. But I'm not sure what would help that other than time anyways.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:50 PM   #89
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

I'm pretty sure you can opt for email stuff in your User CP somewhere? I remember not clicking it, so it's in there somewhere. Oh wait - maybe it's when you subscribe to the thread? I think that's it.

Thanks for the prayers, Shannon. Tried to explain my feelings to Maaike a bit... rambling away, lol.
Last time I felt like something was "off". Just a feeling. I tried to bury it and ignore it, and I had this overwhelming feeling of needing to be happy and love the bean for however long he was with us. Right now I feel... well, I feel like "holy crap. another baby. an easter bunny!"

I'll let you know about the FB. I think I have Jul's info. If not, I'll post here and ask for help to find you guys. How does it work? Is there a chat thread like this, or do you just comment on each other's comments?

AFM: That's what I feel like doing right now. Today's FMU pics in my TTC thread
Still haven't told DH. Not sure if even this one would be enough to convince him. Well, not convince him, but quell his worries. I had no idea how hard the m/c's were on him until Levi's pregnancy - he told me, at about 6wks, that he was happy but still feeling very cautious, holding himself back from being attached, because he didn't want to hurt again. Poor daddy. But I'm not sure what would help that other than time anyways.

I am so glad you are feeling it this time! It may take your DH time is all, once you start showing and feeling the baby and all it will be ok

As for fb, we have a locked area just for us. No one but DS moms can see it, and only the ones we allow in (which are all of the junebug moms that I have I think) . Someone will post something like "Levi is walking!" and everyone will comment under that. It makes a chat kinda like this really. But Amanda, Jessica, Terra, Olya, Mer, Jul, Liz, Meagan, and a few othr are on there, so lots more interaction. Then if you want to say something to all your friends then you can on your page, not just in the locked down ds area and everyone can see it (including the ds moms). Well, everyone that you allow. You can lock it all the way down where strangers can't see anything about you other than your name and profile pic. You can post pics and vids on your page or in the ds locked area too.

It's really easy to get the hang of. I was so against it until a few weeks after Addi was born and amily I have on fb were begging me to sign up so that we could share pics.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #90
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shannon - I'll see if I get a chance to check it out tonight after bedtime.