Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #11
Servant4Christ
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Your Favorite Diaper & Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post
Thanks! I really want to try a Nana's Bottoms. What kind of inner did you get? There seem to be so many options.
I still have a brand new medium long nana bottoms in red, if you're interested. Never even prepped it. White suedecloth inner, sherpa soaker, and pocket opening. Too big for ds.... I never even had to try it on him bc it was so obviously too big. Lol

Advertisement

Servant4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #12
triplem_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Out of all the pockets, AIOs, AI2s, and fitteds we have right now, my go-to-favorite is ragababe AIO. It fits well, doesn't leak, and dries quick, unlike my other AIOs. Plus I love the colors and patterns, require a stay-dry inner, and avoid snaps since my dryer eats them. Yes, they are expensive and hard to get, so I only have a few. I won a gift certificate when they first opened which is why I even made my initial purchase. Then after production shut down, I managed to snag 2 more during their first opening.
I also love Motherease Wizard Uno- dries quick, absorbs well, and is stay dry. I dislike the price and the colors and prints. Again, the only reason I have one is because of their promotion.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #13
whempsey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My favorites right now are my Flip covers with PFs. I just traded my Flip aplix for Flip snaps, so now they are all going to be fantastic.

I am also a big fan of BG stuffable AIOs....I bought several from cottonbabies while they still had them. Great night time diaper bc I can stuff the crap out of them and never have any leaks.

whempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #14
CWHmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Simplex-may take over the #1 spot from my BGEs.
Sandy's-so so so easy for going coverless at home.
Orange Diaper Co fitteds-I have half a dozen more on the way and they are fabulous.
Lavender Zabi pfs-amazing how the right size pf makes all the difference.

yeah, yeah, yeah, iPhone autocorrect, blah blah
Old 07-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #15
crumpetmlp
Registered Users
seller

Hmmm...I love them all, and I have lots of different kinds! I love love our gen-y covers, grovia AIO, Babykicks, and tots bots! All have held up extremely well through major pee and blowouts. Actually, everything I've tried has worked well- flips, gdiapers, kissaluvs, grovia AI2's, Charlie bananas, fuzzibunz, weehuggers, itti bitti's, etc.

I just got my first four sbish and am so excited to use them!!!! I never thought I'd do fitteds, but now I have 5! (bitti boo as well)
Old 07-04-2011, 06:23 AM   #16
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My current favorites are my 1 large Motherease Uno AIO & our BG elementals.

I really prefer AIO's or fitteds & covers. We have a bunch of pockets but I hate stuffing pockets. To me, it is hands down, the worst part of cloth diapering. I'd rather spray poopy diapers than stuff pockets

For a while ds was bothered by non-stay dry fabrics but I got some well loved BGE's in their sale & he's been fine! This weekend, I sold a few things & got a Sbish cover & snapless fitted to try in their sale. If I goes well, I may sell some pockets to buy more.
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #17
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My number one diaper would be GMD organic flats not sure on the cover but something that would work for padfolding and pinning.
A close second would be Cozzybunz OS fitted with snaps.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:26 AM   #18
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oops I forgot the why part...the flats are so soft, versatile, and trim. The cozzybunz are very absorbent, trim for a fitted, super cute, and fit DD like a glove
Old 07-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
nebraskamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My favorite is the Softbums Omni. I use the super stay dry insert with a trifolded microfiber towel. no leaks! I love that the PUL is stretchy and the velcro is strong. Great for toddlers. Echo is great for younger ones, but we have both and they are wonderful. Fit 2 year old, 26 lbs DD perfectly
Old 07-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #20
poppan
Registered Users
seller

Right now I find myself reaching for my Mother-ease Wizard Uno (AIO) because I love that stay dry material and it's pretty breathable for an AIO diaper, and my itti bitti boo (fitted) which is super trim and super absorbent, the perfect diaper for wool that I don't really want to get damp.