Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #131
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC While Breastfeeding Grads! ~Month of July~

Marie - Low equals boy, high equals girl. I carried high with DD and super low with this one now. But I'm excited to see what's in there anyway. Hopefully soon???? When do you leave the states?

Advertisement

Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #132
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Oh, I thought I told you guys...

WE'RE NOT GOING TO JAPAN!!! WE'RE STAYING HERE IN CALI---JUST GOING TO CAMP PENDLETON INSTEAD!

as for gender, we'll find out in September as far as I know!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #133
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby
Sorry you had to go through that Laura, it's the worst. I still remember loosing our family dogs growing up, had to put two of them down over the years in similar situations.
Thanks. Although she was my dog she was so much more than that. She was a founding member if my family. I have spent the wk crying. Anything and everything sets me off. Even a trip to the grocery store seeing ppl walking thier dogs. I am a blubbering mess.

Abby you got a bfp!!! Yay.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #134
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post
Can I techincally join? I think I finally got my sticky baby! Yeah!!! edd March 31st. Techincally Si hasn't been weaned for a month yet. So can I join? Can I join?
OMG!!! How you feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpierce View Post
Hey everyone!So I don't have to type everything up here is a thread on updates of me:

http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1248057
Oh gosh mama I'm glad to hear about your update today; that's great news. I hope you get as far along as possible and your little bean keeps on cooking!!

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #135
CheapskateKate
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yay Abby! And for sure you can join!

Morgan, praying for you. I don't have much time, but saw this and had to say something.

I have my anatomy u/s is week and am getting so excited to find out who kind of little baby i am carrying!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 07-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #136
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies! I am still here thankfully! Took an Answer test yesterday and it was doubly dark as the control, so I am starting to feel a little more confident. My morning sickness never shows up until about 6 weeks, so as much as I'm dreading it, I'm looking forward to it too. Don't really have many symptoms yet, just tiredness, and then at night, I can't sleep. I literally feel like I could sleep all day, then I go to bed and just lay there. So I'm a bit zombieish right now. I don't have appts set up for the midwife yet. I am dropping my paperwork off for Medicaid today (I have NO insurance), and hopefully it will be simple and straightforward, in a week get my acceptence letter. That's how it worked for DS and this time around we are making less money(plus an extra family member!), so it should be a shoo-in.

Laura- I never got to say how sorry I was about your dog. We had to put down my dog last year and I was a wreck. Of course, after that all I saw was Shih Tzus everwhere. Hope the pain is easing some for you.

Kate- Can't wait to hear what kind of bean is in there!

Morgan- Stay in bed! Take it easy! And let that little boy bake a little bit longer!
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #137
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Abby--woohooooooo!!!! Everything is still crossed for ya over here!

How's everyone else?

I've been visiting my folks with ds, which is nice, but honestly after a week I'm tired and I just want to be in my own bed and in my own house. I'm 15wks and today I *finally* felt the baby and knew it was baby and not possibly just gas! So that was fun. I really hope it gets stronger and more consistent soon, b/c I started feeling ds at 16/17wks and it was driving me crazy that I wasn't feeling this one a lot earlier. I feel like I can relax more when I feel the baby regularly. M/s is completely gone now! woohoo! I am so glad I can finally eat again! Now let's hope I don't pack on 10lbs in the next month. ha. (If anyone is curious m/s started fading at 12wks, but it took till 14, almost 15wks, for it to be really gone.) Gonna finally start seeing my MW in August (been with an OB till now) and at the end of August we get our anatomy scan and will find out if this bean is a boy or girl. I'm really excited for that!

p.s. ds is consistently either sttn or just waking once for a 5min nurse. Ahhhhhhh, thank goodness he is finally learning to sttn! Just in time too. Although my nipples are pretty sore and I don't think I have much/any milk he continues to want to nurse during the day quite a bit. It can be a little annoying, but I'm okay with it, especially since he has basically night weaned himself.

Last edited by kismetbaby; 07-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.
kismetbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:58 AM   #138
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
I'm 15wks and today I *finally* felt the baby and knew it was baby and not possibly just gas! So that was fun. I really hope it gets stronger and more consistent soon, b/c I started feeling ds at 16/17wks and it was driving me crazy that I wasn't feeling this one a lot earlier. I feel like I can relax more when I feel the baby regularly. M/s is completely gone now! woohoo! I am so glad I can finally eat again! Now let's hope I don't pack on 10lbs in the next month. ha. (If anyone is curious m/s started fading at 12wks, but it took till 14, almost 15wks, for it to be really gone.) Gonna finally start seeing my MW in August (been with an OB till now) and at the end of August we get our anatomy scan and will find out if this bean is a boy or girl. I'm really excited for that!

p.s. ds is consistently either sttn or just waking once for a 5min nurse. Ahhhhhhh, thank goodness he is finally learning to sttn! Just in time too. Although my nipples are pretty sore and I don't think I have much/any milk he continues to want to nurse during the day quite a bit. It can be a little annoying, but I'm okay with it, especially since he has basically night weaned himself.
on feeling the baby! That's so awesome. I felt DD around the same time (~15 weeks) but it was just the flutters...you know the feeling that there's a fish swimming inside I swear I've been feeling a random flutter here and there now, but I'm not convinced it's anything but gas and I was hoping I could feel these things earlier this go around, but hopefully I will very soon.

I'm glad to hear DS is STTN!

My nausea is finally gone but I am sooooo tired allllllllll the time...I have to find a way to nap every day! Have my next appointment on Tuesday!! YAY!

I have a friend who just found out I was PG and she's going to bring her doppler next time she's up here. She said, though, that she wasn't sure what was wrong with it as she never heard her baby on it once ....

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #139
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

This is what I did yesterday---listen for the kicks

Baby B's Musical Debut!!!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #140
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

New thread

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...0#post13472270
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote