Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:51 AM   #11
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
LUCY- I see it and I am crying! I hope its a definite bfp with a healthy sticky bean in there! I am always keeping you in my thoughts!!!

Well I'm on my phone so persies will be hard.

Sorry about the sick babe. I hope it passes quickly!

Afm: Lilly is finally weaned. I'm super sad about it but honestly I don't think she cares we do bed cuddles with mom and dad which she loves and then daddy takes her to bed and she does amazing! So only mommy is sad. My original goal was 18 months and then 2 yrs. I made it to 22months so I guess that's still really good.

Their room is going awesome! And thanks for all the compliments! We are still trying to figure out the back wall but I think we are going to do blocks of color.

Yesterday I had to be an old woman and tell some kids to leave with their loud fireworks. they aren't legal here either but they we right outside dd's bedroom window and she was sleeping. It was fine for 10 or 15 mins but I was over it after that and told them to go home. I call them kids but they were probably 18 or so. Lol dh told me to grow down. I told him he wouldn't feel that way if dd woke up and was running around for a few hours while I was sleeping and he wasn't. I guess I officially know what its like to be a mom. No fireworks on july 4th.

Advertisement

Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #12
mamastesh
Registered Users
Formerly: preemiemama
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS
FROM THE OLD THREAD:

Good plan. My bet is that it's teeth, but you can't be too cautious when it comes to fevers. My doc said that if it goes over 101.9 to call in. Just dose him with Vitamin T (as my hubby calls Tylenol) and keep the fever under wraps that way. Lots of popsicles and frozen. Also---my son is always dead-on for them and his first one broke through the week of his 2nd birthday.

My FIL asks me EVERY time I talk to him---we told him when I was 4 weeks, so I've been asked twice a week for a month and a half, haha. I keep telling him "we'll find out around DH's birthday" and he keeps asking. its cute
I am really tempted to keep it a secret just to jazz with him.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:16 AM   #13
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks everyone, I miss you mamas so much! I'm that this baby sticks - in my womb! I'll keep you posted as things progress. If I get another + tomorrow I'll be going for a beta draw. Here's this morning's FRER:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.

Last edited by wordmama; 09-25-2012 at 07:40 AM.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #14
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordmama
Thanks everyone, I miss you mamas so much! I'm that this baby sticks - in my womb! I'll keep you posted as things progress. If I get another + tomorrow I'll be going for a beta draw. Here's this morning's FRER:

Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.

Last edited by wordmama; 09-25-2012 at 07:40 AM.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:17 AM   #15
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC While Breastfeeding Grads! ~Month of July~

Lucy, its clear as day on that FRER, hon! I pray that this bean sticks and that we both get newbies come spring! What would be your EDD? Mid-March, right?
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #16
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Lucy - I don't know how many dpo you are but that's what my 10 dpo frer looked like. hope this is a super sticky bean!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #17
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Oh i def see it FX this is it for you

OK question. I am TOTALLY dried up for over a week now. Is this normal? Im only 11 weeks today Tay still nursing but im sure just for comfort. He doesnt nurse at night or to sleep anymore just in the am and sometimes during the day.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #18
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's normal, Amy. Nursing while pregnant is always a surprise, what one's body will end up doing. Some women only dry up for like a week before the colostrum comes in, some are dry pretty much the whole pregnancy, and others dry up somewhere in between. But everyone does dry up at some point, b/c the milk has to dry up before the body can reset and start making colostrum again. 11 weeks is about as far as I had milk when nursing DD when pg with DS, too.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #19
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morgan-- I know I'll be super sad when weaning happens, but it sounds like it was the right time for you both and 22m of BM is awesome!!!!

Amy--sorry you've dried up already. I know my milk is way down, but he does still get some and he nurses away merrily even when I don't think he's getting much. I hate that it is so unpredictable, but I guess everything about pg and having kids is!

Lucy--oooooo, my fingers are so crossed for you!!!

well, ds seems to be better. he finally slept well last night and the fever isn't registering on the therm this morning, although he still feels a tad warm to me. we're gonna stay home today jic, but hopefully he's over it. (or it's teeth and I'll soon know it is that.) of course now my throat is scratchy. yuck.

my m/s does seem to be easing a little--fx! this coming Monday is my 12wk u/s. . .after that we tell people and get officially excited! the days are gonna drag by till then.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #20
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby
Morgan-- I know I'll be super sad when weaning happens, but it sounds like it was the right time for you both and 22m of BM is awesome!!!!

Amy--sorry you've dried up already. I know my milk is way down, but he does still get some and he nurses away merrily even when I don't think he's getting much. I hate that it is so unpredictable, but I guess everything about pg and having kids is!

Lucy--oooooo, my fingers are so crossed for you!!!

well, ds seems to be better. he finally slept well last night and the fever isn't registering on the therm this morning, although he still feels a tad warm to me. we're gonna stay home today jic, but hopefully he's over it. (or it's teeth and I'll soon know it is that.) of course now my throat is scratchy. yuck.

my m/s does seem to be easing a little--fx! this coming Monday is my 12wk u/s. . .after that we tell people and get officially excited! the days are gonna drag by till then.
Thanks. I feel good for as long as we made it just sad ya know. I am now putting on weight though and I feel a lot better. I'm not against tandem so if she decides once he is here she wants to nurse again that's fine with me.

I hope ms is going away for you! That is awesome and its nice to enjoy the 2nd trimester without running to throw up constantly. Lol

Amy - I don't have much to add but my milk started dropping almost immediately and that was really hard for me and dd so I can relate. Id say if its not bothering you for him to nurse with you dry keep going and your colostrum will come in and he'll be getting something again.