Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #21
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have noticed a real decline in supply. And i already nursed threw 2 pg without issues. 80% of children wean durimg pg but there is no way to say if that child or mother led. I remember with one pg my colostrum came at 24 wks.

I am 18 wks today. Last night in the midst of being very sick with a cold in my lungs. I felt the baby kick from the outside.

1wk til my gender scan. :-) i am still convinced this is a boy and i will nevef have a girl but i am okay with it.

I will announce this pg on fb next wk also. Wont they all be surprised i have been hiding it and more than half way done. Lol

Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #22
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC While Breastfeeding Grads! ~Month of July~

Laura--hope you feel better soon! So cool you can feel your baby kick from the outside now. . .ah, I love that! Can't wait to hear about your gender scan next week! I have my 12wk u/s next week, so it will be a big baby week for both of us.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:04 PM   #23
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What day is your scan? I will tell you the gender here but it wont be on fb. I just tell everyone i dont know. ;-)
Old 07-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #24
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh ya get a side profile nub shot when you go.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #25
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My scan is the 11th. Not sure if I can choose/demand a certain pic from them though. Whenever I've gone in the past they just do what they do and don't ask which shots you want! But I will be keeping my eye out for the nub.

We'll announce on FB too sometime after that. . .I'll wait to tell our families first though (we were wainting for the 12wk u/s to do that), so it may be a few more weeks before everyone knows.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #26
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel0123 View Post
I have noticed a real decline in supply. And i already nursed threw 2 pg without issues. 80% of children wean durimg pg but there is no way to say if that child or mother led. I remember with one pg my colostrum came at 24 wks.

I am 18 wks today. Last night in the midst of being very sick with a cold in my lungs. I felt the baby kick from the outside.

1wk til my gender scan. :-) i am still convinced this is a boy and i will nevef have a girl but i am okay with it.

I will announce this pg on fb next wk also. Wont they all be surprised i have been hiding it and more than half way done. Lol
I'm only 9 weeks and I'm already producing MORE milk! I'm actually leaking now and I haven't leaked in 18 months! Its not much, just enough to make for a crusty nipple here and there. I never had breast tenderness with any of my other pregnancies and I have it this time, sometimes mild and sometimes OUCH!

Sorry you feel yucky with a cold, but AWESOME that you're feeling baby from the outside! I felt it on the outside for the first time at 18 weeks and hubby felt it on the outside at 20 weeks (our 6 year anniversary of meeting/dating) when I was pregnant with my son.

And if a friend of mine announced at 1/2 way through I'd be bug-eyed, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Laura--hope you feel better soon! So cool you can feel your baby kick from the outside now. . .ah, I love that! Can't wait to hear about your gender scan next week! I have my 12wk u/s next week, so it will be a big baby week for both of us.
Make that 3 of us I have a 10 week scan next Wed too!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #27
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel0123 View Post
I just tell everyone i dont know. ;-)
That's what I've done w/ the pregnancy, period, lol. Told on 4 different message boards, but very very little IRL yet. Maybe next Friday.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #28
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Marie-- We'll all have fun u/s news to share then!

I haven't told ANYONE IRL yet. . .although 12wk u/s or not, keeping it secret is only gonna get harder! So I hope to have told everyone by 14wks. I'll be starting swim classes with ds tomorrow (assuming he isn't still feverish) and a friend of mine will be in the class too. . .I wonder if she is gonna notice my tummy in the swim suit? hmmmmm

Oh and I am so excited I have to tell you guys. . .I'm pretty sure I felt movement last night and then again today! I know, I'm only 11 and a half weeks and it seems too early. . .but I'm pretty sure. Last night I was laying on the couch and felt some vibrations/flutterings, but I couldn't be sure if it was baby or just post-dinner rumblings, LOL. But then just now when I put ds down for a nap, I again felt these little ripples while I was laying there. And I felt them in just the right spot. I think something is in there!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #29
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Marie-- We'll all have fun u/s news to share then!

I haven't told ANYONE IRL yet. . .although 12wk u/s or not, keeping it secret is only gonna get harder! So I hope to have told everyone by 14wks. I'll be starting swim classes with ds tomorrow (assuming he isn't still feverish) and a friend of mine will be in the class too. . .I wonder if she is gonna notice my tummy in the swim suit? hmmmmm

Oh and I am so excited I have to tell you guys. . .I'm pretty sure I felt movement last night and then again today! I know, I'm only 11 and a half weeks and it seems too early. . .but I'm pretty sure. Last night I was laying on the couch and felt some vibrations/flutterings, but I couldn't be sure if it was baby or just post-dinner rumblings, LOL. But then just now when I put ds down for a nap, I again felt these little ripples while I was laying there. And I felt them in just the right spot. I think something is in there!
AWESOME!!! I felt my son at 11-12 ish weeks. I'd been feeling him a little before 11 weeks, but wasn't 100% sure it was him (he was my first, of course!) until right at 12 weeks when I woke up and hadn't eaten anything in hours and felt little bubbles fluttering in there. I was like "oooh!" AWESOME
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #30
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Awwwww baby movements! I can hardly wait. I was like 18-1/2 weeks with DD and about 17 weeks I think with DS. I waited until I was SURE it was baby and couldn't just be passed off as digestive stuff, lol. (And I have an... "active" digestive system, lol, so it took me a while, hehe.)
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote