Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
Registered Users
Australia/New Zealand Moms!

Any SAHMs want to make some money from home? All you need is Facebook!
This is not spam, I'm just looking to expand on my own downline Younique is coming to your area, and I would love to sponsor some founding presenters! Here is a little more info please friend me on Facebook if you are interested, or if you know of anyone that might be! I'd be glad to offer more details!

Ok, so here's the deal. If you haven't heard of Younique, prepare to. It's a new, booming, social media based (no home parties!) direct sales company that has taken the US and Canada by storm, and they're about to launch is Australia and New Zealand this May!
So why am I messaging you? Because you have the rare opportunity to become one of the founding presenters for this amazing company! That translates to potentially ginormous earnings!
How do you earn? Being a founding presenter means that YOU are introducing our products to everyone in your area! Presenters are going to sign under YOU like crazy, growing your company quickly, which you will earn off of!
Your presenters kit is $99US, and comes with everything you need to hit the ground running, including your own website. There are absolutely NO auto shipments or fees. The only requirement is $125 in sales every quarter! That's it! No, we definitely aren't like other companies.
So what's in it for me? I'm not going to mislead you in any way. I would love to sponsor a founding presenter and take my company international! Every founding presenter must sign up under an existing presenter in the US or Canada. Why not sign up under someone that knows and loves these products? I want to invest MY time in YOU! I would love to watch your company grow as you become a successful independent Younique presenter!

Anna, Mama to sweet baby Logan
We've been a CDing, BWing, BFing, Bedsharing family since 10/23/11!
Anna.Loves.Toast is offline   Reply With Quote