Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Please help me sort out these car seats.

So I finally got to BRU over the weekend to check out carseats in person. I did not really care for the Triumph 65 or the Evenflo millenium. I thought they were not nearly as cushy as the Britax Marathon. Plus, I really didn't care for the strap adjustment on the Triumph. I did like the Marathon and Boulevard. Cushy is very important, as we do spend a fair amount of time on the road, take road trips, etc.

I also checked out the Frontier 85 and Graco Nautilus for DS2. I would, in that case, give DD the Radian that DS is currently sitting in, since I can leave her RFing for a long time in that seat. I liked them both, but felt like DS would be more comfortable in the Frontier. It seemed to be deeper than the Nautilus, which I think would stand him in good stead, since he is not a petite little fellow, lol.

Anyway, thank you all SO much for all your input. I really appreciate it, and it has helped me clarify my thoughts along the way. I feel close to making a purchase, and feel like it will be a good decision. Again, thanks!!

dressagemom is offline   Reply With Quote