Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #81
Mom3B1G
Registered Users
seller

Re: The Complete Idiots Guide to Cloth Diapering

This is a great idea, but it's overwhelming seeing what all is out there! We have our cloth diapers that we have been using, but I am really in need of good overnight options for our 7 yo. He just sleeps too deep! I'm searching all the forums to see if there is a topic on this... can we get a list of options for just bedwetting? Also, if it would address which would fit the older child, that would be so helpful! I saw one or two in the trainers that list bedwetting, but I know people have success with others. I found one FSOT with several types... sadly for me, they were mostly already sold! But, I just don't even know what is out there for this. Would love any help I can get!

Advertisement

Mom3B1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #82
BabySnickerdoodles
Registered Users
Formerly: Generalsgirl08
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3B1G View Post
This is a great idea, but it's overwhelming seeing what all is out there! We have our cloth diapers that we have been using, but I am really in need of good overnight options for our 7 yo. He just sleeps too deep! I'm searching all the forums to see if there is a topic on this... can we get a list of options for just bedwetting? Also, if it would address which would fit the older child, that would be so helpful! I saw one or two in the trainers that list bedwetting, but I know people have success with others. I found one FSOT with several types... sadly for me, they were mostly already sold! But, I just don't even know what is out there for this. Would love any help I can get!
Hmm...that is a good thought! I also have a son who sleeps solid, and bedwets. I have a system that works for us, but I will go ahead and create the catergory option. I cannot do the research myself though, so if anyone knows of good products that are out there for older children/bedwetting, I will readily put down the company names and products!
BabySnickerdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #83
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3B1G View Post
My oldest is about 4 but I have found that Wool is great for winter. We trifold a prefold and stuff it in undies a couple sizes up then we cover with wool pj pants. But for the rest of the year I had custom pul covers made that we use with prefolds trifolded. Snappies and pins were just too much once my guy turned 2. I love my covers. I got them from The Fancy Pansy. These covers should wear out before my son out grows them they are great, with several different size options.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #84
ALovelyStart
Registered Users
Formerly: OnTheJourney
seller

A Lovely Start
Fitteds, Upcycled Wool, Pockets, and lots of extras.

Pop By my Fan Page on Facebook!
Shop at my Hyena Cart or come by my DS WAHM Tread! Stocking on Bitty Fluff 1st & 3rd Fridays and A La Mode on the 15th of the month!
ALovelyStart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #85
BabySnickerdoodles
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALovelyStart View Post
A Lovely Start
Fitteds, Upcycled Wool, Pockets, and lots of extras.
I added you to the catergories you listed, but as for the extras, I really need more specifics so I can just quickly add you to the correct catergories. I would LOVE to be able to search out and find out what companies make what and what type of products, but I just simply don't have time

I welcome ANY products that I can quickly update and add, but I need the company name, product name (if applicable...), and catergory
BabySnickerdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #86
bwksmommy
Registered Users

there is a WAHM brand called smacks. she makes fleece covers.she's on FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/FruitSmacks
bwksmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #87
diaperobsession
Registered Users
seller

Kawaii has amazing bamboo inserts!
diaperobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #88
BabySnickerdoodles
Registered Users