Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
My Mood:
Possible Move to Rochester, NY...

I'm looking at a possible move to Rochester, NY in the next year. It's the #1 place on our list...

I'm wondering about schools (especially for special needs), schools, where to live, cool things to do, community activities, job market, parks and rec, drs/pedis, and therapeutic services for sn children/adults....ALL of it!

We would be coming with 5 children, and it would be a huge cross country move. I think my dh and I have decided that's where we want to be, we have just heard some very conflicting info on schools, and parts of town.

I really don't want to be too far out of the city. We currently live an hour outside of Topeka and having to drive an hour each way is a total I'm looking at Greece and Irondequoit, but open to better suggestions.

Cathy - married to the love of my life Alex , WOHM and FT Student to B, J, M, J & G, D, and W
momofdolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:03 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Possible Move to Rochester, NY...

Most of the suburbs have exemplary schools. Brighton, Penfield, Pittsford, Gates off the top of my head are all wonderful places to look. I live in Gates right now, but might buy a house in Brighton within the next couple of years.
Hope this helps.
Bring a very warm jacket for winter.

Sent from my iPhone using
BethanyandBump is offline   Reply With Quote