Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
JillBasel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Adding pics?

I'm sure this has been asked a million times and I'm sure that the directions are somewhere, but, I just cannot figure it out or find the instructions. I am trying to set up my WAHM thread and am clearly not computer savvy

Please help

P.S. Should I upload the pics to photobucket or something to make the file size smaller or does that matter? I just want nice pics of my items in my thread!

Advertisement

Chunky Monkey Unlimited:Handmade Toys (superhero capes, dollies, baby owls) and Cloth Alternatives (unpaper, resuable sandwich wraps/bags, cloth wipes, potty learners). .Check it out at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chunky...71588272899148.
JillBasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adding pics?

I load to photobucket then copy the "img" code below the picture and paste it directly to the thread.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
JillBasel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

anyone?? i'd really love to finish up my thread! I just need to add the pics =)
Chunky Monkey Unlimited:Handmade Toys (superhero capes, dollies, baby owls) and Cloth Alternatives (unpaper, resuable sandwich wraps/bags, cloth wipes, potty learners). .Check it out at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chunky...71588272899148.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
JillBasel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
I load to photobucket then copy the "img" code below the picture and paste it directly to the thread.
thanks mama! i'll work on that tonight then. so excited to have WAHM thread do you resize your pics or leave as is?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
bhanus24
Registered Users
seller

I think you can leave the pics size as is. Photo bucket is the only way to post pics here.
bhanus24 is offline   Reply With Quote