Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
how do I sell?

I have received 3 diapers from FSOT that don't fit well. How do I find out how to sell them with pictures and all? Is there someplace that tells me how to do this? Since they don't fit, I need to get the money to buy some that might. I'm new to CDing and trying different kinds to see what I like.

Advertisement

taximom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:53 PM   #2
katiebubbles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: how do I sell?

You can host your picture in Photobucket and have it viewed. If the original post has not been deleted, you can provide a link back to that.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You upload your pics to photobucket. YOu then copy and paste the img code and paste the coding in your for sale post. People can then see thep ictures in the post.

tips for selling:
1) indicate that prices include shipping (people like that)
2) put the pictures in the post (personally, I get annoyed by links w/in the post to ther posts, albums, etc)
3) put the exact details in your title. For example, post title says, "Medium boysish FBs for sale" or "4 small g/n FBs"
4) write stuff down!! Man, I forget and then kick myself. When you make a deal and send someone your paypal addy, write it down - the person's screen name and the diaper they bought! this will make it easier. I've screwed up and sold the same diaper to more thano ne person and had to fix it. It also helps w/ feedback later.
5)ask them to put what diaper they are buying in the paypal payment b/c sometimes peole will just say "medium FB" and if you are selling four of them, and then their paypal name isn't the same as their DS name, it gets confusing.

good luck!
Old 04-03-2007, 08:16 PM   #4
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks.
How do I set up a pay pal acct for people to send money to. Is it the same one that I have that I pay with or is it something different that I need to set up?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #5
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do I just give the email name that my paypal is under and the funds will go directly in my bank acct? Or is there another acct. I have to set up?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #6
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry maybe this is the wrong place for this question. I just realized that.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #7
joycemama_6
Registered Users
seller

If you already have a paypal account, then that is the address that you give the buyer to send you the payment.

joycemama_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #8
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you so much. I haven't been able to find the answer to that question.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #9
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the funds will go into your paypal account and you can transfer them to your bank account for free.

It might cost you a buck, but youc an practice. pay yourself a few dollars, and then transfer it to your bank.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Are you saying I have to set up a separate pay pal acct? Right now, i can pay someone for a diaper and the money can be taken straight out of my bank acct. What acct. would I be transferring from to my bank acct. Is this making sense?