Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2007, 04:11 AM   #11
MommytoJandS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: how do I sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taximom View Post
Are you saying I have to set up a separate pay pal acct? Right now, i can pay someone for a diaper and the money can be taken straight out of my bank acct. What acct. would I be transferring from to my bank acct. Is this making sense?
The money will go into your paypal account, if you already have a pp account all you have to do is give the buyer your email address that you use for pp, then they pay you, you will get an email saying you have received funds, and pp will then show a balance. Then you can transfer the funds out of pp into your bank account.

Is that what you were asking? pp is like a bank account, people pay you, it goes to pp and then you can transfer to you personal bank account.

Advertisement

MommytoJandS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:15 AM   #12
doberbrat
Registered Users
seller

you may want to specify 'funded' pp only. if people pay using a credit card, paypal forces you to upgrade to a premier acct and then you'll have to pay fees on all transactions.

you might get 3 'free' credit card transactions but I'm not sure so I'd go for funded only as the fees get expensive.
Mamma to the best dd 10/05 and Expecting #2 edd 11/29/09 and 2 furkids!
doberbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:18 AM   #13
SahmIam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Did you get it all figured out? If you have any more questions feel free to pm me. I haven't sold a ton of diapers on here but I have done it several times. When you want to put your picture in the post I believe you use the [img] code below the picture. And when you upload the pics you can click edit just above it to resize. I like the message board size but I know a lot of ladies choose even smaller ones.