Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have a hunch...

I ran a man off from the library by my nip!

I went in the lobby area where they have a coffee bar/snacks with tables. I sat my two older boys there to eat their scones. An older lady was there but her DH came up to sit directly across from me. She left with their grandson but he stayed there. That's when ds decided he needed to nurse. I was very discreet and kept my head down so I wouldn't make eye contact and possibly make him uncomfortable. He quickly got up and walked away.

I know I'm just assuming and maybe he didn't even know or may have not cared. No one said anything to me but I rehearsed in my head my "legal right" response just in case! Oh and I wasn't using a cover but I did have on 2 shirts.

Ds was pretty distracted so it didn't last long.

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
Kštzchen
Registered Users
seller

Wouldn't it be nice if we never had to worry about such silly things? Nursing us such a silly thing to make people uncomfortable!

Welcome baby Edeltraud! 27-7-2011 Von meinem iPhone gesendet.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
Aleesh_Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I was NIP (with two shirts, so super discreet) last week at a restaurant and the lady in the booth facing me started complaining to her husband. All I could hear was 'disgusting' and 'I can't believe it'. It turns out she didn't approve of the quality of the tomatoes on her salad and let her server know as soon as they came by. I thought they had been discussing me, but they didn't even know I was there nursing after all.
Aleesh_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote