Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
deliarose
Registered Users
seller

Do you keep it all?

We don't know if we will have more children. It is too early to tell. Did you keep all your cloth and just see? Do you sell off some of it? Have you sold it off and then regretted it?

Advertisement

deliarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:16 PM   #2
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you keep it all?

I just sell it and keep the *most* important ones ya know.....because I dont want to store it just to find later that the elastic is shot or that I knwo I will want to buy cuite new stuff for baby number 2 also
Old 04-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I keep most of it--especially new to me diapers and customs. The things I sell are mostly things I've gotten from FSOT, which I'm not as attached to, or don't fit and are way too girly to risk finding out DC #2 is a DS.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:26 PM   #4
milehighmonkeys
Registered Users
Formerly: ultconsumer

We're not having any more, but everytime I think about selling some off, I just can't do it.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:30 PM   #5
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I sold stuff that I used to use but don't think I'll use a ton of again. I sold off most of my medium FBs (kept the black one b/c H loves black). Im' keeping my BGs but I know I'll use prefolds for a newborn, so I'm keeping all my prefolds and covers. I used to use some fitteds and wool but I found I rarely reached for them. I sold those off and don't really regret it. I wouldn't have minded keeping soaker that I really liked alot, but when I sold it, I used the money to buy more diapers that I needed at the time, so its all good.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:30 PM   #6
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So far I have sold most of it. What worked well for ds1 didn't work for ds2 and things I like have changed. However when I perfect ds2's stash (which will be very soon I think) I will most likely hold onto most of it. I am using one size fitteds now and wool shorts that should last forever pretty much (they don't wear badly when stored cause they don't have any elastic). So I will be keeping all but maybe the AIO's for our future baby. I don't know that they will even be out of use that long depending on when ds2 potty learns and when we start trying again.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:33 PM   #7
SahmIam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliarose View Post
We don't know if we will have more children. It is too early to tell. Did you keep all your cloth and just see? Do you sell off some of it? Have you sold it off and then regretted it?
I sell it all. I try to take really good care of my diapers so I get a lot back. We aren't planning to have more children but if we were I'd still sell it unless I was pregnant right now, which I'm not.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #8
AshersMommy
Registered Users
seller

I say sell it, keep only the ones you are the MOST attached to. That way, you have a reason to buy new fluff! :P

Like to read? Want something new? Come join us in the March Used Book Swap!
AshersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote