Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
waterfallbutterfly
Registered Users
seller

14 Large ATD AIOs - $63 / $4.50 a piece!

Hello!

UPDATE: 14 Larges are left. These are more worn, and as such, I am offering a discount on them...$63 or $4.50 a piece + shipping. They still work (no leaks, missing snaps, etc. - just look more worn). I would prefer to sell these as a whole lot, but will entertain all offers.

Original Post (I thought I had these all sold, but a buyer backed out on some of the purchase - so I'm re-posting it):
I am looking to sell my entire stash of ATD AIOs (the old style, before they started making OsoCozy). They served me very well through one child. (For the record, this child is of average height but thin - they fit him perfectly, allowing for very few BF blowouts or leaks - even overnight without a doubler). I loved these diapers. In fact, they are the only diapers I ever used (no pockets, wraps, etc. - "Keep it simple" was my motto) - so, after reading the rave reviews about these diapers and seeing how reasonably priced they were, I bought all of these diapers for about $800. I was glad to find out that it was a great investment - they truly are wonderful diapers!

I have 30 size Small / 24 size Medium / 24 size Large

If you want to see some other DS members' opinions about these diapers, try this thread: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=656867

They have always been washed using Country Save and have never had to be stripped at all. They are extremely simple to care for and sun bleach nicely. Some of the diapers do have stains, and many would probably sun bleach out - but it's winter in Minnesota - the weather has not allowed for me to do that recently.

The smalls only fit my son for a few months - so they are in very good condition. The mediums are only slightly more used than that. The larges are the ones he fit into for the longest time and are therefore more worn. In fact some of them look considerably more worn, but they all work like the day that I bought them (no leaks, etc.).

These are diaper service quality diapers - they will last for a long time. Right now, I'm just trying to pull together some money for other things. I would love to sell the entire package together, if possible. It should serve you from newborn (I think they started at about 6-8 pounds) through about 26-28 pounds (our son still hasn't hit that at 21 months, but he is potty trained). I am asking for $400 (or half of what I paid), which is only about $5.13 a diaper, plus actual shipping (no upcharges!) At that rate, using AIOs can be just as affordable as many of the cheaper options.

Please PM me if interested. Sometimes I forget to check the threads.

Thanks!

Here are some photos, if you aren't familiar with the diapers:

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
waterfallbutterfly
Registered Users
seller

Re: 14 Large ATD AIOs - $63 / $4.50 a piece!

Bump!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
yn8096
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 14 Large ATD AIOs - $63 / $4.50 a piece!

How worn are these? I am interested in all of them
lskierka@yahoo.com
just email me I am new on this page and am still learning
yn8096 is offline   Reply With Quote