Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #11
4littlenorskes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Okay, who needs another accountability thread...

BabyFishDesigns~try sunning! Yes, the sun sanitizes and whitens and helps remove odors!

faiths13~ Beth! It's hard when you struggle with DCP!
(diaper commitment phobia)

I bought more BGEs...I don't need any more and I just sold 2 (they were duplicates) because it through off my number of diapers and then I turned around and ordered 3 more different colors-that I don't have!

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
buggylovemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ohhh...I just bought THREE Picoboobaby diapers, because they are SO FRICKING CUTE!! I also, placed a custom with Bububebe for our fall diapers to use with wool and fleece. And, I think I just got a fitted off of BST from Cloth Couture. But, I have been hard at work selling all of our unused stuff on BST to cover these expenses. Not like I am spending 'new' money on them-lol. (whatever I have to tell myself right?) The sick thing is, that when I go out to eat, I think to myself "this meal is worth two Tot Bots-lol". I can't even enjoy myself. lol.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #13
Housefullofgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
LOL!!! I just bought 4 of the seconds on Cotton Babies...and probably wouldn't have but I got a lot of 10 dipes in the mail yesterday that I bought off of FSOT and they STINK!!! STINK stink stink!!!! I've bleached and soaked them...now I'm just trying to decide what else to do to try and get it out!!! I'm afraid I just flushed that money...so I went out and spent some more...on dipes I know will arrive WITHOUT stinK!!! lol
Yes me too I bought 8 BG mediums listed in EEUC condition and said only used for 2 months. Ahem ya right! On 3 the laundry tabs have been replaced. Why would you need to do that with only 2 months use. They aren't stained(sunning i bet or bleach) but they stink. I'm very picky which is why when i buy diapers i ask questions. I think what it comes down to which is very gross to me. Mama's just go too many days bwtn washings and or don't use enough detergent so they get stink. sigh... I feel like I wasted 90 bucks. sucks. I also bought a $8 med aio also and it was listed in EUC and the soaker is all matted in the inside, slightly discolored and rough. Just gross. I'm done buying used! done.done. done.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #14
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Housefullofgirls

Yes me too I bought 8 BG mediums listed in EEUC condition and said only used for 2 months. Ahem ya right! On 3 the laundry tabs have been replaced. Why would you need to do that with only 2 months use. They aren't stained(sunning i bet or bleach) but they stink. I'm very picky which is why when i buy diapers i ask questions. I think what it comes down to which is very gross to me. Mama's just go too many days bwtn washings and or don't use enough detergent so they get stink. sigh... I feel like I wasted 90 bucks. sucks. I also bought a $8 med aio also and it was listed in EUC and the soaker is all matted in the inside, slightly discolored and rough. Just gross. I'm done buying used! done.done. done.
After several bad transactions on fsot i only buy new now. I would rather have less good diapers. Than a bunch with "issues".
Old 07-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
Housefullofgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
After several bad transactions on fsot i only buy new now. I would rather have less good diapers. Than a bunch with "issues".
I agree 100%.