Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2006, 12:00 PM   #21
hockeymom6201
Registered Users
seller

Re: What is it with people lately????

I hear ya !!!

Advertisement

Old 06-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #22
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

*SIGH* I hate being threatened....I am SOOO tired of this all. I'm just going to refund her & take the loss. Anyone wanna buy some diapers cheap, LOL!
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #23
CufrM
Banned

If they were boy-friendly dipes, I'd be all over them! We need loose elastic here! Poor Toby got his mama's thunder thighs!
CufrM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:43 PM   #24
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah, they are definately girly, LOL!
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:59 PM   #25
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry you're having to deal with this. Trades are one of the hardest things to do. You have to depend on the honesty of another person and the honor system. I, like you, try to be as honest as possible and as positive and nice as possible. I know we all get our feelings hurt sometimes and get our panties in a knot when we get upset but I think it's only fair that each of us goes out of our way to help other mamas out. I think it's totally annoying when people scam or rip others off.

I think, since it's an honest mistake, that the mama should at least be forgiving about the situation. I'm not sure if she was angry or not but I have had a few trades that have happened like this. I have made honest mistakes and have admitted it to the mamas and most of the time they are nice enough to work things out. However, I have learned from my experiences that even though I'm CDing to save money, maybe it's just worth it to save myself the headache and just buy new. I would encourage anyone that can afford to do so to go that route. It saves the headache of having to deal with dishonest, mean people and you know for a fact that you're going to get top quality dipes. I know we all can't afford that and at times I've not been able to but if you're tired of the drama, I think this is really the only route to go.

mama. I hope you get it worked out somehow! People like that ruin the atmosphere around here (as in people who scam). .

Last edited by imommy; 06-12-2006 at 06:49 AM.
imommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:30 PM   #26
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

You want my honest opinion? I think you should've noticed the shot elastic. I only notice it now in the pic b/c you mentioned it, as a buyer I probably wouldn't have. As a seller, I'd offer a total refund, b/c she has to pay to ship them back to you, yk? I'd just eat the couple of dollars and re-sell for their real condition. because shot elastic should usually be FFS.
Also, I think it's very immature to ignore someone after a transaction like that. You should reply to each pm and try to handle it maturely. Even if she can fix them, I think it's ok for her to change her mind. I know if I received those diapers I would be extremely upset.
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:34 PM   #27
jlkc76
Registered Users

PM a moderater pronto and get the trade issue on the record.

As far as the buyer issue goes... Honestly, this thread feels kind of third grade - using round-about, indirect tactics to "communicate" your side of the issue to the Cloud 9 buyer by rallying people not at all connected with the situation around you (and seemingly against her) so that you don't have to face the problem head-on... not an effective way to resolve conflict, YK?
jlkc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:40 AM   #28
StephanieN2Boys+1
This mama for Obama!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissum
You want my honest opinion? I think you should've noticed the shot elastic. I only notice it now in the pic b/c you mentioned it, as a buyer I probably wouldn't have. As a seller, I'd offer a total refund, b/c she has to pay to ship them back to you, yk? I'd just eat the couple of dollars and re-sell for their real condition. because shot elastic should usually be FFS.
Also, I think it's very immature to ignore someone after a transaction like that. You should reply to each pm and try to handle it maturely. Even if she can fix them, I think it's ok for her to change her mind. I know if I received those diapers I would be extremely upset.
Well said.

As the buyer I would never have noticed the lack of elasticity unless it was pointed out in the description. In those situations I think it should be menioned. I mean, if there wa a signficant stain you wouldn't not mention it, and then call it their fault when it's brought up after they received them. I just think it's rather rude to not follow up with a transaction by at least communicating with her. As far as her "fixing" them, I don't think that is her responsibility. She didn't by diapers that needed fixing.
StephanieN2Boys+1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:55 AM   #29
indysteffanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkc76

PM a moderater pronto and get the trade issue on the record.

As far as the buyer issue goes... Honestly, this thread feels kind of third grade - using round-about, indirect tactics to "communicate" your side of the issue to the Cloud 9 buyer by rallying people not at all connected with the situation around you (and seemingly against her) so that you don't have to face the problem head-on... not an effective way to resolve conflict, YK?

I think you need to refund her money and shipping (at least half) When I had something happen like this to me, I sold a llamajama longie...that I had no clue had a hole in it. I felt terrible about it. I was going to refund and pay shipping...I worked it out for the mom to get it fixed tho. Anyway, the diapers arent what she expected and I think its only reasonable for you to refund her for all of it.

As far as your trade..that stinks and Im sorry!
indysteffanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:55 AM   #30
iKim
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieN2Boys+1
Well said.

As the buyer I would never have noticed the lack of elasticity unless it was pointed out in the description. In those situations I think it should be menioned. I mean, if there wa a signficant stain you wouldn't not mention it, and then call it their fault when it's brought up after they received them. I just think it's rather rude to not follow up with a transaction by at least communicating with her. As far as her "fixing" them, I don't think that is her responsibility. She didn't by diapers that needed fixing.

with both pp