Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
Registered Users

THinking about getting some new inserts for my pockets and I keep hearing people loving JoeyBunz. So, what's the different between the Premium and the regular? If you use these can they stand alone or do they still need a doubler or another insert or something? If you use them along about how long before they start leaking? (most of my pocket dipes are Sunbaby if that helps!)

BabyFishDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: JoeyBunz

I only have the premiums but i LOVE them in my Sunbaby diapers! I use them alone (just for the trim factor lol ....and only use them for Daytime but they last between 1-2 hours for us but my daughter isnt a super soaker during the day (now at night thats a different story lol)...

The premiums are hemp/cotton fleece and the regular ones are hemp/cotton jersey but the premiums are actually 2 together barely attached if that makes sense for quick drying time
K~Wife to J~SAHM to K-(9) and E-(7) ...Newest Addition L 10/22/10
ISO Bummis super Snap Larges
Mommax2in2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
I use the regulars during the day as well with no other insert. They are great and last at least 2 hrs sometimes more with never a leak!
Married to my best friend DH for 12 years, DD1 (9 yrs) , DD2 (7 yrs), DD3 (4 yrs), DS1 (2 yrs), and DS2 (1 yr)
3princesses+1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
el's mama
Registered Users
Re: JoeyBunz

I love them as a doubler!!! I think gCloth are more absorbent though (and equally trim).
In with my DH, crunchy, attached Mama to 4. Homeschooling, long term breastfeeding, CD'ing, babywearing, homebirthing. Could I BE anymore addicted to cloth?!
el's mama is offline   Reply With Quote