Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

I'm sure it will all be fine Liesl! I'll be praying for you!!

Cindy

Advertisement

Old 07-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #12
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies! I go back in tomorrow for another follie scan.....feeling pretty crampy and pinchy tonight so feeling hopeful. It'll be CD 22.....I pray so hard every single day for this...I just want the hurt to go away, the desire to go or another baby to come....I feel so selfish praying for myself like this when there is so much going on me right now...a girl at our church, whom I have not met yet was out for a bike ride on Sat. She was one day overdue with a baby. She had a bike accident, fell of her bike and fractured her skull and had a hematoma on her brain. They got her right to the ER, did C-section and a crainiotomy (sp). She actually was not supposed to make it out of the surgery but she did and she is critical but stable! There were over 70 people from our church at the hospital praying with the family that afternoon...the baby is doing well. As far as I know, she is still stable. Her name is Anna...if you all would not mind adding her to your prayers.

Liesl~ I will add you to my prayers! I pray that this is so it for you!

Liz~ you'll be added to the list as well Nothing but good thoughts!

Maybe you 2 have started a trend for this thread and I will be able to join you in a couple of weeks!

Have a good night all...
Old 07-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #13
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7
with my first pregnancy I tested on 10po (wasn't a poas lunatic) and it was a blue dye and it was a faint pos so faint I had to get my sister to confirm. Next day digi said negative. I felt like I was so then took another test that Thursday at 12dpo and it was def positive and I wasn't a squinter maniac then so it must have been clearly positive. By 15dpo it was so dark that it was obvious before the control line started to show.... so I guess I am just being paranoid.... I am def getting a serum tomorrow!!! My peace of mind needs it. It have taken so many different brands and they are all positive but so faint I just want some good doubling levels!!!!!!!
Faint and barely visible means that (no matter what) something IS visible... Which generally means somethings cookin try not to worry about it! Def get confirmation but I'd say try to enjoy the possibility no matter what. I am wishing the best for you!

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #14
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy
Liesl~ I will add you to my prayers! I pray that this is so it for you!

Liz~ you'll be added to the list as well Nothing but good thoughts!

Maybe you 2 have started a trend for this thread and I will be able to join you in a couple of weeks!

Have a good night all...
That would be great! I haven't been with you all for long and I've got a few more cycles before I can try again, but I wish all of you healthy, happy pregnancies/babies that you are yearning for!!!

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #15
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Liz... let me know how it goes today... I have my fxed for both us and lots of praying going on.

Susan... hope your scan goes well!!! I am so sorry for your friend. That is horrible and so scary. My son had a subdural bleed with a mid-line shift and herniation of his brain a year ago this month... it was super scary. We had never met him before it happened but we knew about him and initially they told us he was dead and we were so sad. I cried for days (strange since I had never even met him) but then a few days later they told us he pulled through and was in critical condition.... we just kept praying and asking to go see him. We waited 6 weeks to meet him and one day they called me and asked if I wanted to be his mommy!!!! Now he is *almost* perfect despite the severity of his bleed. They said he would never be able to walk or talk.... and he has gained 16 pounds in 11 months and can now ride a bike and swing on a swing all by himself!!! It took awhile but aside from his scar you would never know he had a brain injury! So prayers work for sure... our little man is a miracle and so I will be praying for a miracle for your friend and her baby to have her mommy!!!

well.... as per my normal FMU still so faint... def not darker at all. Still got a two positives but not any darker than yesterday at all. Took another digi and it said not pregnant but it was with different urine right after I just peed I wasn't thinking obviously. I go in for a serum but am not optimistic... I am guessing it's a chemical or I just metabolize HCG really really slow...... I really want to be hopeful but not sure I can be! Say a prayer for us if you think about it. Thanks ladies.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning Ladies.

Liesl - I'm praying for you!

Susan - I'm praying you have nice big follies in there this u/s. I'm so sorry about your friend. That is really awful. I'll pray for her too.

Liz - Any update?
Old 07-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #17
pretzelpirate07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry for all the issues ladies;(

Last edited by pretzelpirate07; 07-26-2011 at 09:37 AM.
pretzelpirate07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #18
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies.....thank you for all the prayers for Anna...if you go to Facebook, there is a page titled I'm with Anna...you can "like" it and keep updated on her progress. Baby is just fine. Anna is stable. Brain swell has not decreased but there is no sign of bleeding on the brain!

U/S went well. One nice follie on the left....almost a 22....we BD tonight, do trigger tomorrow and BD 36 hours after the trigger! Uterine lining is perfect! I will also do prometrium 2 times a day starting on Friday.

I will go for progesterone draw on 08/04 (which is 7 years to the day that we found out we were having our twins) and then check an HPT on 08/11 which is our 10th wedding anniversary!! I will NOT be testing early AT ALL! I have decided that it's too stressful and that I also need to put more trust and faith in God!

Have a wonderful afternoon!!
Old 07-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #19
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Susan - That is great news all around!! Yay for the nice big follie!!! I have also learned my lesson about testing early. I'm going back to not testing. Have fun tonight.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #20
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Susan: Hooray! I'm so glad that your body came through for you!!! :-) I am sooo sad to hear about Anna. I cannot imagine what her family is going through! I will keep them in my prayers. And I hope you get a grand anniversary present!

Heather & Susan: Can someone please teach me how to stop testing early???? I guess I won't be able to test as early once we start using the trigger shot.

I so need to stop the early testing. I've lost all hope and I'm still only 10 dpo. Getting an early BFP last time really threw me for a loop.

Cindy