Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #21
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

Susan......yeah for such a great follie! Happy bding.

So I am indeed pregnant but levels are way too low. Will m/c by end of the week more than likely. . My heart really hurts the only thing I keep thinking is least we know we can conceive. Was so happy about having a April baby.

Liz, your still in my prayers.

Advertisement

Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #22
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cindy - I literally took me years, 7 actually, to learn to stop testing early. In all that time, I have never once had a positive test without a transfer, but I have had a couple of those evaps that I got this past month. I don't know, a few months ago, I just got so utterly tired of feeling...well...stupid. Honestly, every time I test and it's negative, I feel like an idiot. I know the chances are next to zero, yet I still manage to see "something" and get my hopes up. I feel like an idiot for wasting money and for thinking it could actually happen. Not to mention the fact that I am devastated too. The whole thing was just so stressful. So, I finally just stopped testing. Obviously, I'm not always able to keep from testing since I did last month. That has strengthened my resolve, I hope. I don't know that I could not test in Susan's situation though. For me, I finally had to admit how much less stressful it is if I don't test. It is so sad that what should be part of the fun of TTC has become such a point of anxiety and stress in my life.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #23
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Liz - We posted at the same time. I am so sorry to hear that. It is good you can get pregnant. Hopefully next time it will stick.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:13 PM   #24
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

I never test positive until day 28 or what would be day 1 of next cycle... I gave up testing early simply because, for me, it's just a big disappointment (even when I am pregnant) and a waste of money. It is crazy to wait but when there's really nothing "early" to test...waiting isn't so much a choice as it is just the way things go...

AFM, I finally got my consult appt scheduled with my Dr to talk about further testing. I am anxious... I'm so afraid that something is really wrong with me... But I'm even more worried that they won't find out anything.... And that I won't have any more surety about my next pregnancy. I just hope no matter what I can keep myself together until we have another healthy baby in our arms.

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #25
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Aw Liesl! I am so sorry.

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #26
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think that after everything that has happened in the past 9 months with baby Jack, moving, losing a brother in law, husband new job, kids new school I have just become so in need of something "higher." We have found the most fabulous church where we are now. It is a church that over 2000 people attend on a weekly basis. We immediately got involved, became members, got baptized and I honestly don't know where I would be without it. I know that my walk/relationship with God would not be like this had we NOT moved. I can almost assure you that I would be in a very dark place in my life had we NOT moved...It's not going to be easy to not test, to not read into everything but I'll do it!! Before~ as with what Heather said, I always tested early but those were with IVF/FET cycles....I knew there would be a chance...We aren't even sure that this will work but with the way things have been going with my cycles, we're hoping there's a chance!

Liesl~ I am so sorry for you hun.....I'll be thinking of you....
Old 07-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #27
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Susan. I know exactly what you mean! My hope is in the Lord always because He knows my past present and future. His grace is always sufficient....even though it hurts sometimes.

Early testing sucks. . Its like a sick addiction in order to gain some control where we have none.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #28
Liz*RN*BSN
Registered Users
Formerly: liz4185
seller

My Mood:

Liesl, I am so sorry.
Sorry I haven't updated ladies. Yesterday afternoon/evening my IC & FRER were negative so I thought that maybe the IC was a dud. This morning the FRER was faintly + but the IC looked negative. Not too optimistic and my belly is sore and bruised from the horrible lovenox..... We are going out of town in a few hours so I probably will not be able to update but I will post something as soon as I can. Oh yeah I decided not to get a serum done unless I get a more reassuring BFP...
Old 07-26-2011, 06:16 PM   #29
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Hi ladies, I lurk occasionally and posted a few times back in april when we were starting our TTC #2 journey. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you all luck.
I see a bunch of you have been testing with IC's...my recent experience is that the newer IC's are just not as great as the ones made a couple of years ago when I was pregnant with DD. I got some in the mail with our donor shipment and I never got a dark line even when my FRERs where glow in the dark bright. Anyway, goodluck everyone!
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #30
mamacassola
Registered Users
seller

Hi Mamas. Tough day! I'm so very sorry, Leisl and Liz. If you both don't mind, I'll hold onto a sliver of hope for you that something miraculous happens.... I consider both my boys little miracles and I'm so sure that these things really do happen.

AFM- I woke up last Thursday with a wicked rash on my lower legs. It kept getting worse and worse and I can't really even describe it to you....but it's NASTY! Anyway, we've been working on trying to figure out exactly what it is. But in the meantime, I'm on pretty heavy doses of antihistamine and prednisone. So I've been out of it.
My follie scan was surprisingly good. I didn't get a number yet, but was told there were "lots" in both ovaries. Waiting for the rest of the results and will keep you updated...
In love with DH from the moment we met. Proud mom of Noah-01/08, Evan-06/10, and Nathan-03/13. We sometimes CD or EC, gave birth drug free 2 @hospital, 1 @ home, never circ, always vax, BF as long as we can.
mamacassola is offline   Reply With Quote