Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #31
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

Oh No Liesl- I am so very sorry. This is such sad news. Thinking of you.

Liz- I'm so sorry. I hope that you are able to relax and spend some time with your family out of town.

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #32
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Mamacass: Great news about the follies! Hope the rash clears soon.

Liz: I hope the lines get nice and dark and that those horrid shots pay off!

Liesl: I'm so sorry!!! I was so convinced that this was it for you. :-( Big hugs to you mama!

AFM: Looking forward to my adventure tomorrow. And DH will be around for the next 5 days. :-) I'm guessing AF will be arriving on Friday or Sat.

Cindy
Old 07-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #33
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Well it's my birthday today and another BFN. But the good news is, I can taste all the wonderful wine without guilt! I've been wanting to go tasting in Napa again for ages. Used to go quite often when I was single and childless. We picked some fun wineries that are kid friendly. DH said I can taste more than him and he will drive. And I'm getting a massage for my birthday tomorrow. I feel spoiled! The trip isn't really for my b-day though - it's bc DH is switching jobs and has some time off to use. :-)

It's hard to imagine my first IUI is likely only about 2 weeks away!
Old 07-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #34
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Have fun, Vegan! And happy birthday!

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #35
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post
Well it's my birthday today and another BFN. But the good news is, I can taste all the wonderful wine without guilt! I've been wanting to go tasting in Napa again for ages. Used to go quite often when I was single and childless. We picked some fun wineries that are kid friendly. DH said I can taste more than him and he will drive. And I'm getting a massage for my birthday tomorrow. I feel spoiled! The trip isn't really for my b-day though - it's bc DH is switching jobs and has some time off to use. :-)

It's hard to imagine my first IUI is likely only about 2 weeks away!
Hooray Cindy Happy Birthday! I'm so excited for your IUI!! You are doing it with Femera right? I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Fingers crossed for you!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #36
mamacassola
Registered Users
seller

Happy Birthday, Vegan!

got the rest of my U/S results and things look great! I'm thrilled! Now I'm just waiting to rule out Lupus and recover from this rash. It's been a very strange week for me......
In love with DH from the moment we met. Proud mom of Noah-01/08, Evan-06/10, and Nathan-03/13. We sometimes CD or EC, gave birth drug free 2 @hospital, 1 @ home, never circ, always vax, BF as long as we can.
mamacassola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #37
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Happy birthday Cindy!

Liesl, oh no, I'm so sorry

Sorry for the lack of persies, I am only home for like 2 hours of awake time a day right now, until Hunter's swimming lessons are done. Had my Gastroenterologist appointment yesterday, it went really well, the doctor was really nice, listened to my whole crazy history with a sympathetic ear, was impressed by how much research I had done, and said I was probably on the right track with my guesses of Celiac and Fructose Malabsorption. I have to be on gluten for 4-6 weeks before the test, I thought that might happen so I've already been eating it for 2 weeks. I feel awful, I am hating every minute of it, but if I get some solid answers for once, it is worth it.
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #38
meldo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi ladies. I was hoping to join you. I'm starting my stims tonight and am looking for a place to chat about the ups and downs. Here's my info, to help:

Current children and ages: Katharine-6 Alison-2
Losses: 1
Diagnosis: DH has low sperm count/motility. Both of our kids were IVF/ICSI babies.
Cycles TTC another: We just started our 2nd IVF cycle for child number 3. It's our 8th (and last) IVF cycle. It's our last vial of frozen sperm from a MESE performed for the cycle DD2 was conceived.

Our last cycle was looking great with 11 good-looking embryos, but when I went in for my 5 day transfer, the doctor informed us that the embryos had basically stopped growing at day 3 so we had nothing to transfer. I just started Metformin Monday to hopefully help any egg issues that might have caused problems. Can't hurt, I guess. My ER is scheduled for 8/8 and I'm going to push for a 3 day transfer this time, even if everything is looking good. DD1 was a 3 day transfer so I know it can work! Just trying to stay positive about this round without wanting it too much, KWIM?
Most likely nak!
meldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #39
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you for your prayers ladies. I am so sad... but really can't help but feeling relieved to finally have conceived and also thankful that it was so soon after my BFP and not far out since I am not sure how well I would have handled that. I am still in shock...... shoot I am still in shock that it's taken us this long to get where we are period. I never imagined it would be me... that wasn't a fertile mertile. You ladies are awesome and I am so grateful for your support and prayers and the true empathy you all have. Wishing this were an easier thing for sure. It seemed so simple when they explain it all in high school....

Welcome Melissa... I hope that your transfer is successful!! I am thinking positive thoughts for you!!

cindy- happy happy birthday!!! have so much fun on your trip. and enjoy your hubby.

Jessica- so glad you liked your new doc. i would be horrible on any type of diet. I lean towards healthy food any way and we do mostly organic whole foods but I love love love chocolate and carbs for sure. grace grace girl! I hope the time goes by quickly and you get some good answers.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013

Last edited by lalakiwi7; 07-28-2011 at 10:14 PM.
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #40
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Welcome Melissa. I'm sorry for your struggles

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote