Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
geekmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How long did your babies wear NB Mutts?

We are loving our mutts on our peanut of a girl. Amelia was born at 7 lbs 1 oz and at 3 weeks is probably just over 8 lbs. I tend to grow tiny babies who gain slowly and have chicken legs!

We are still on the bottom row of snaps and on the tightest or second tightest waist setting with the umbilical cord snap down unsnapped, to give you some idea.

How long did your babies fit into their mutts, both size wise and absorbency wise?

Thanks!!!

Advertisement

Old 07-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
Micheliala
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How long did your babies wear NB Mutts?

oh, I can answer this if its not too weird for me to reply to this I had a tiny girl 5.12 lbs who was a slow gainer and I kept her in them for 3 months at which point I could have kept her in them size wise till 5 months but she was needing more absorbency. My next little guy was 8.3 at birth and by 6 weeks they were just getting too snug on him. My last little one was 7.7 and he wore them for about 2 1/2 months and I switched him due to outgrowing the size. He was a super fast gainer though. The absorbency was pretty good still at that point.
hth some!

Hyenacart, Babyshapes on Etsy
Micheliala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How long did your babies wear NB Mutts?

my little guy wore them for about 2m he was 8.5 at birth. he has a tiny tush & still fit in them at 2m, but started peeing through them. then he wore the med baby shaped for a couple months. LOVED the fit, but he started peeing through those too. So, I switched him to OS diapers even though they are a bit bulkier.