Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sooo bummed about my CB seconds!

So i bought six of the XS BG AIOs in the seconds sale. i've NEVER had any issues with buying seconds before, but i'd never done it from cotton babies. 3 of my diapers are fine, but the other three have the scratchy hook and loop on the INSIDE for the laundry tab. that would mean a baby would have to have that scratchy stuff rubbing on their little backs. i do not really feel like that is a "useable" option. i mean, they were a great deal, so i probably shouldn't be complaining, but ugh! i now have 3 scratchy back diapers that i won't use and i don't feel comfortable selling...Did anyone else get diapers like that?

Advertisement

Old 07-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sooo bummed about my CB seconds!

The ones with the scratchy laundry tabs are the new 4.0 velcro. The laundry tabs were changed too. There is nothing wrong with them. Only the older version has the older H&L and soft laundry tabs. You must have received a few of the older version and the new version too. I'm not so crazy about the laundry tabs either but they haven't caused problems or irritation on either of my boys and they both have sensitive skin.

Last edited by Luvingmy4boys; 07-24-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Luvingmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
husemoller23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

They are supposed to be like that mama I have heard that it softens in the wash.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
katelyn08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think almost all of them are like that, it's not a defect its just how they are. I think the new 4.0 style aplix.