Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
Bluerosesmagick
Registered Users

My Mood:
Lost #4 :(

Recently hubby and I decided to try for #4. Crazy I know but we were so excited to try for another one. Needless to say on July 1, 3 months in, I lost the baby
We are devastated. This is my second miscarriage now im not sure if we want to try to have another one now or later on. Obviously I need to let my body heal. Just saying I am not sure when we should start again. Such a hard hit

Just wanted to vent a little...

Advertisement

Bluerosesmagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lost #4 :(

(((HUGS))) I know it wont make any difference how you feel, but your not alone. It took us several yrs to TTC our middle daughter. I miscarried when I was almost 2 mos along, had several chemicals after that. Was told it was due to my weight to stop TTC and Id get pg. Im sorry hun.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
nrsnit
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm so sorry to hear this. My husband and I miscarried our identical twin girls almost 6 months into the pregancy. We had to get them cremated and it was a roller coaster of emotions and fear. Five months later, we got the ok to try again and we have our one daughter. We would have loved a sibling for her but since I was a high risk, my OB said no -- not good to try again.

What does your OB think about trying yet again? I'm so sorry for your angel baby.
nrsnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry mama.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm so sorry, mama.

Our daughter left us after 32 weeks in the womb, and there's not a day goes by that I don't miss her terribly. I'm not sure there's a perfect or right time to try again, emotionally - just go by what feels "right" (which is horribly vague, I know) and give yourself time to grieve and heal. Sometimes TTC helps that, and sometimes it doesn't - and either one is perfectly normal and okay.

Wishing you peace.

Last edited by Ten; 07-29-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
Wanderlust
Registered Users
Formerly: jen**eth
seller

I'm sorry. That really stinks- vent away, we're hear to listen and hurt with you
Old 07-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #7
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

I'm so sorry for your loss mama

I think you will know when the time is right to try again. You are certainly entitled to wait awhile, heal your heart a bit, and try again only when and if you are ready.

I miscarried at 11 weeks on 6/27/11 and it is the hardest thing I have ever gone through (still going through). I know your heartache all too well.
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote