Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
TTC, need support (miscarriage/child mentioned)

Hi Ladies,

I am TTC again and totally freaked out! Since my daughter was born, I have had 4 miscarriages--a couple early, one at 16 weeks. In January and May I had hysterocopy to remove a uterine septum. Now that I've been cleared to TTC, I find myself very anxious...and I'm not even pregnant yet! I cannot imagine how nervous, scared, stressed I will be when I am pregnant.

Whew...this is getting long! I guess I'm just looking for some support, btdt, hugs.

Thanks, Ladies!

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC, need support (miscarriage/child mentioned)

It will be fine.. if you can relax, enjoy your life... TTC with happiness your body will respond we are all here for ya!! Happy dancing mama!! keep a nice chart and you'll be fine.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lots of hugs and prayers.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #4
MaBacon
Registered Users
seller

((HUGS)) I know how scary TTCing can be. We've had our share of losses too. Many early, 2 ectopics, and our dd at 17wks to trisomy 18. I am a wreck even thinking of being pregnant, but I can't imagine our life without our kids. I took things one day at a time and many times one step at a time. Have you talked to your dr about a game plan when you do get pg?
Old 07-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #5
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Our daughter left us after 32 weeks in my womb, and we had some early losses after that as well. I'm pregnant now, and I won't lie - it's been very emotionally challenging. The best advice I can offer is to take delight in what you can and allow yourself whatever emotions you're feeling. Boxing them up or telling yourself that you ought to feel differently just makes it wose. If you can find something to use to distract yourself (I'm a big reader, but others might prefer movies, knitting, whatever) that really helps. Eventually the days pass, so just do your best and know there's nothing more you can offer.

*we're TTC again and hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you everyone! Your words are just what I needed. I especially took to heart the suggestion to enjoy what I can from each moment...regardless of outcome each pregnancy is special. I will just try to hang on; getting through the ttc period and the first trimester is hard.