Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2011, 07:07 AM   #11
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012!

Aww, Jess, that brought tears to my eyes (darn hormones!) - I'm so glad you liked her set! I loved making it for her! And when you find out what peanut is I'm sure we could figure out a set for him or her too!

I often wonder if progesterone is an issue for me with the early losses I've had, but I've never had it checked out. I keep wondering if my being on the mini-pill (progesterone only) for over a year after Isaac was born somehow messed up my body's ability to produce/regulate progesterone levels, kwim? Maybe grasping at straws, but I just wonder.
Anyhoo - good luck with the suppositories - I've heard they can be messy, maybe stock up on liners?!

AFM: Told DH yesterday! I was going to wait to get a "real" test this week to show him, but we were at his grandparents' house yesterday for lunch and I was feeling and just left the table with Levi when he was all done. DH was worried that I wasn't eating cuz of Levi, I told him I was feeling sick. Then he was worried about why I was feeling sick and if we should go home instead of staying to visit.
I said "no, I've just fallen down the stairs" - a running joke for us, I fell down the stairs while pregnant with both Zech and Isaac, Zech before I even knew I was pregnant, that's actually how we found out, lol.
He asked if I've tested yet. HA! I said yes. He asked how many times/days, said "like 4?" Yeah. Something like that. Or maybe since Monday... and about 12 ICs
Anyways, he knows. He's happy. Though I think he's worried - I didn't realize how hard the m/c's were for him until we were pregnant with Levi and he said he couldn't really get too happy or attached until he knew everything was okay.

Advertisement

Last edited by canadianbakers; 07-31-2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: der. posted before finished!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
3wyobabes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DH was really worried after our m/c too. It hits them harder than you realize for sure.

I'm not sure if dh will agree or not, but I want this little one to be a surprise

Glad your dh was excited!
3wyobabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #13
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Loooks like I am IN Cannot tell you how excited, nervous, emotional I am right now

Got my BFP today!!!!! I am going with a due date of April 11th for now!!!!!!

Looks like we all have little ones very close in age from everyones signatures!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #14
nmrgrl55
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone and CONGRATS!! I am due with #3 on April 5th but will most likely be having the kiddo the last week of March (Happy Birthday to me!! )

I have been feeling pretty good and it kinda freaks me out a bit. I don't know if it is because we have been trying for 6 months (and didn't really try for our boys) or what but I feel a little unsure of this pregnancy. I have an appt with the Nurse on Wednesday and my first OB appt August 29th!!
nmrgrl55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #15
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3wyobabes View Post
DH was really worried after our m/c too. It hits them harder than you realize for sure.

I'm not sure if dh will agree or not, but I want this little one to be a surprise

Glad your dh was excited!
Yeah, it does. Poor daddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
Loooks like I am IN Cannot tell you how excited, nervous, emotional I am right now

Got my BFP today!!!!! I am going with a due date of April 11th for now!!!!!!

Looks like we all have little ones very close in age from everyones signatures!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmrgrl55 View Post
Hi everyone and CONGRATS!! I am due with #3 on April 5th but will most likely be having the kiddo the last week of March (Happy Birthday to me!! )

I have been feeling pretty good and it kinda freaks me out a bit. I don't know if it is because we have been trying for 6 months (and didn't really try for our boys) or what but I feel a little unsure of this pregnancy. I have an appt with the Nurse on Wednesday and my first OB appt August 29th!!
Congrats!
I'm going with Apr 5th for now, too. It shouldn't change much - although I suppose if it does change it will change quite a bit - I won't have an u/s until the anatomy scan at 20ish weeks, and that would have to be off almost a week or more for them to change it.
I do know what you're saying about feeling unsure. I hope it means nothing
I don't plan to call the Dr at least until we're past 6wks. Last time I waited until 7 or 8wks for my first appt. Then I won't see my OB until sometime after 30wks - was 35wks last time.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #16
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will be callinng the midwives asap. They book so far out!

So excited, have I said this? I loved my midwives, the hospital, everything about my last delivery! DH thinks I am crazy
Old 08-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #17
Wannabemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YAH!!! April 7th, 2012 with baby #1. We are so excited!!
Wannabemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #18
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats momma!!!! So exciting it's your first!!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #19
Wannabemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What should I do first?

Do I call the doctor? Do I go to my normal dr or do I call a midwife? HELP any advise is helpful.

When did you tell your employer?

When did you tell your family?
Wannabemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #20
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
I will be callinng the midwives asap. They book so far out!

So excited, have I said this? I loved my midwives, the hospital, everything about my last delivery! DH thinks I am crazy
Oh yeah, you gotta make sure to call if they only take 'x' mamas per month or whatnot, eh?
Did you post pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabemama View Post
YAH!!! April 7th, 2012 with baby #1. We are so excited!!
Congrats!