Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
Lillikin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sick baby

DD has been part time EC'ed for about 2 months, she is now 9 months. She is on antibiotics for several days and having diarrhea, so she is going through more diapers than usual. I'm not sure that she is letting me know soon enough or at all. Has this been the same for anyone else, she is usually so regular with bm, I hate she's going through this. Most of her dirty diapers are dry, she is pottying throughout the day. Is it harder for her to control?

I am taking her back to the Dr in the morning, hopefully they will change the antibiotic.

Advertisement

Lillikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #2
Lillikin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sick baby

I just wanted to add that while DD was on antibiotic we seemed to have less catches than what she would go. She wouldn't soak the diaper or trainers but I had to change her each time we took her potty. We have had some dry diapers and trainers the past couple of days, but she seems to be going full amounts in the potty.
Lillikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
mel j
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sick baby

Yes, it very well could be harder for her to control and let you know when she has to go. My daughter is older but was EC'd full time and has been out of diapers for months now, but she has been sick the past couple of days so she started wetting at night again - which is something she never does. Actually if I had realized it, that was the first sign that she was sick - she seemed fine a couple of days ago, but started peeing elsewhere than on the potty. Hope your LO feels better soon!
mel j is offline   Reply With Quote