Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #51
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012-chat 8/1-8/7

I do coffee. Didn't with the boys and did with DD.

I have been feeling better this time around than I did with all three previous pregnancies. Just think I don't have time to be sick.

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #52
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
I do coffee. Didn't with the boys and did with DD.

I have been feeling better this time around than I did with all three previous pregnancies. Just think I don't have time to be sick.
I have been feeling better this time around too but I think its because its the first time I have been a pregnant SAHM. My job last time just exhausted me, by this point I was already taking two naps a day and we had to announce to everyone that I was pg at only 5 weeks because I could barely function.

This time I am having mostly just random waves of nausea where I have to stop eating for a while. Oh and cravings. like weird cravings. First it was tuna fish. (don't worry it was canned chunk light and I think i met my monthly safe quota, now Im on to another craving. ) Normally tuna fish makes me After that it was Raisin Bran and Milk. (normally dont' drink milk haven't had raisin bran in years) I figure I needed some kind of nutrient I don't normally get. I started taking my prenatals so hopefully that will help.
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #53
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Posted in the other thread too....

We still have family in town, so my online time is still limited, but wanted to post an update. I have been feeling super crampy all weekend and I think I'm going to call my doctor in the morning and BEG for an ultrasound. I know my numbers aren't high enough to see a baby yet, but surely we should be able to see if the sac is in the right place, right? That's my main concern....I'm worried my numbers might be funky because it's ectopic.
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote