Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
ilovecookie
Registered Users
seller

Movement yet?

Anyone NOT feeling any movement yet? My uterus is tilted so I think that plays a factor but I haven't felt much of anything yet. I am 17.5 weeks...

I have a Doppler and heartbeat has been okay, just can't really remember when the movement begins from my other pregnancies.

Anyone else?

Advertisement

Old 08-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I read about this yesterday and it says that the earliest is 18 weeks and that everything else is most likely gas in multiple studies done. My dd it was 18 weeks. I'm 16 weeks and haven't felt anything but gas lol ive had some pressure from the feeling of my stomach growing. But don't worry. Maybe baby is just a relaxer
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
barnone
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Movement yet?

I have to admit, I'm kinda glad to see this post. I have felt a little bit of movement, but not a ton. I'm pretty sure I felt DD moving by now when I was pg w/ her, but I guess I should look it up. I'm just feeling little "flicks" when I lay down at night. But that's really it. I think it makes me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one not feeling a ton of movement yet.
barnone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #4
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am 14 weeks and I feel nothing, but the earliest I have ever felt movement was 16 weeks and with my other 2 it was 19-20 weeks.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
ilovecookie
Registered Users
seller

Yes, hopefully in the next week or so, the party will begin!!! Movement always makes me feel so much better since I don't look or feel preggo in the least!

It's a tough place to be in since I am just looking like I gained 20lbs and not really showing yet. We told a few people we find the gender out soon and they didn't even know we were expecting!

Bring on those dance moves baby!!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #6
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

uh oh

Last edited by cheetah mommy; 09-06-2011 at 11:49 AM.
cheetah mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

You might have felt the baby moving if you stay still and just lay there doing nothing, I dind't see your siggy, which # baby is this for you?
I felt my first one about 16 weeks, my second and third kids, I was closer to 11 weeks when I first felt them, this time I was 11 weeks and this baby moves all over the place. Some think you can't feel the baby this early, but you definitely can early on.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #8
ilovecookie
Registered Users
seller

I have a 4 & 2 year old and this is my fifth pregnancy ( I had 2 mc's).

Every few days I think I feel a little something but I think it may be my last meal talking to me!
Old 08-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
Mom2Carter
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been pretty nervous lately as I'm not feeling anything. there's been a few "maybe's", but they are fleeting and not definite it was the baby.

My son I felt about 16 weeks, and my 2nd DD at 11.5 weeks. I assuemd this one about be 11ish weeks too. I'm coming jup on 15 weeks now. I did have a good appt at 13 weeks where we heard the heartbeat, etc...and i can feel my uterus and all...but where's the movement!!?
Mom2Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecookie View Post
I have a 4 & 2 year old and this is my fifth pregnancy ( I had 2 mc's).

Every few days I think I feel a little something but I think it may be my last meal talking to me!
it is probably the baby moving around. When this one started moving I was trying hard to determine if its the baby or not, stay still and it becomes more noticeable. The day I felt it very strong was at 11w and we were on the freeway on the way home and the baby was spinning or something, it felt strong and like it was rubbing my belly very weird, it felt crazy and kind of scared me as I was driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Carter View Post
I've been pretty nervous lately as I'm not feeling anything. there's been a few "maybe's", but they are fleeting and not definite it was the baby.

My son I felt about 16 weeks, and my 2nd DD at 11.5 weeks. I assuemd this one about be 11ish weeks too. I'm coming jup on 15 weeks now. I did have a good appt at 13 weeks where we heard the heartbeat, etc...and i can feel my uterus and all...but where's the movement!!?
You will soon mama Maybe your baby is very laid back and just relaxing.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote