Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Fitteds for a heavy wetter?

I really want to mix up the diaper stash because nothing we have is satisfying us fully right now... I am thinking fitteds and wool or PUL covers (I'm on a budget...) but having very little experience with fitteds, I need some advice!

My DD is a heavy wetter, we currently use mostly BG 3.0 OS Pockets with bamboo inserts (several layers...) or with hemp/MF inserts and hemp doublers...

So can anyone recommend brands? I'd prefer OS, so baby #2 can eventually wear them (if we get on with them) but open to trying sized (I've found a love for them... But that was before we found out we were expecting again! ).

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
sbadger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fitteds for a heavy wetter?

under the nile
Old 08-05-2011, 01:06 AM   #3
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

MotherEase One Size cotton are supposed to be bullet proof AND last forever. Fitteds are a must for heavy wetters! You'll love them! Thirsties covers are great for fitteds and are economical too. My favorite fitteds EVER are SBISH OBF. I love, love, LOVE them. They're pricey but oh so soft and super absorbent. There are a couple on FSOT. The snapless from SBISH are one size and are awesome too! There are some in stock at modernnaturalbaby.com. They're $21 or so.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We LOVEour babykicks organic hemp/cotton fitted pockets. I stuff with pf's. Cover with wool. Great combo!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote