Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
azmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My sitter loves flips so I need to get more, what fits best in them prefolds or flats? And what type and size of prefolds or flats?
He is just about to move up to the largest setting of the flips if that helps at all.
Thank you!!!

Advertisement

Mama to my 4 amazing babies...

Last edited by azmama24; 08-04-2011 at 10:28 PM.
azmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Flip inserts...

If I was going to be using the largest setting on flips, I'd get large flats (I think the Swaddlebees are the only ones that large right now in stock, 32x32, or GMD has large flats too) or medium sized prefolds (I think GMD reds are the only true mediums in stock right now, I think Zabi baby has larges that are the same size as the GMD reds). Diaper Junction also carries both of these products but they are out of stock of both until mid August.

Flats are a little trimmer, but I like prefolds a little better b/c the quiltiness/puffiness seems like it would be more comfy.

BTW I like the Nicki's Imagine prefolds, but their sizing is WAY too inconsistent for me to recommend a size. For me they run quite a bit smaller than what they list as their shrunk measurements on their website. They're still nice diapers, but I can't recommend a size.
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Flip inserts...

I like GMD red edge pf's trifolded on the largest setting of my Flips, or my Diaper rite large flats padfolded. Right now Im more using my flats because of the trimness but when I get tired of folding I will go back to my Red edge.
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #4
azmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Awesome thanks guys!

Mama to my 4 amazing babies...
azmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote