Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #11
ollie_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Vacationing in cloth

I would ask and I'm sure they wouldn't mind, esp if they have kids. I mean, I'm sure their kids have pooped and peed on their clothes and they probably washed those in the machine, why should diapers be any different?
I vacationed and took my cloth diapers (for a week) and took flats and covers. I had to handwash and line dry mine so flats were perfect.

Advertisement

ollie_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #12
Soph's Mom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_brooke
All I have are pockets though...so could i use flats with those? Or would i have to get covers?? I would like to not have to really buy anything else if I don't have to. But I also want to make it easy for us, and for them if they do say we can wash at their house.
You could actually trifold the flats and use them as inserts in your pockets. The hardest thing to wash in pockets is washing the microfiber. The pocket shells and flats could still be handwashed or washed easily in any washer. You would drastically cut down your drying time as well!

cloth diapering, baby-led weaning, co-sleeping, babywearing yet fairly non-crunchy momma to DD born at 35 wks 09/10
Soph's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote