Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #21
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Aug 8 - 14

Yellow: I haven't heard of them. But could they do a phone consultation with you and perhaps let you do some testing where you live and maybe not have to fly out?

Lucy: Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Amy: TEST!!!! And good luck today. I'm sure the study will be A-OK.

Sarah: Hoping AF shows asap for you!

AFM: Off to my appt soon. Update later.

Cindy

Advertisement

Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #22
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy - Test! I almost never test with FMU. I get my best results in the late afternoon.

Lucy - praying for an awesome appt!

Sarah - Sorry you still have no answers. I have not heard of him, but I like Lucy's idea. See if you can at least talk to his nurse or something before flying all that way. Maybe you could even have your records faxed over there for him to look over and quickly assess if he thinks he may be able to help. Even if there is a fee involved, it would be cheaper than flying out. (I don't know that he would be willing to do that for free as it would take a fair amount of time.)

AFM - I just checked the calendar and AF is due tomorrow. I was thinking I had another week. But, I'm glad to get this month over and move on to next month. Plus, it explains why I feel like AF is coming any minute now.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #23
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

my peri is "trying" to get them to tell him what blood tests to do etc but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'll give him another couple of days and check on it (again).

My parents are in southern CA so it's not a total horrible to get there. I could go see them, leave the kids with my mom and steal one of their 3 cars. BUT it is 3 plane tix. They do do phone consults and if the peri is willing to supervise treatment etc then I wouldn't have to travel at all. I'd have to get the peri on board, though.

Test Amy!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #24
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Heather- can you please update me? Thanks I think you might have erased me when you tried to update. I was there a couple of days ago but my info seems to have disappeared! Thanks

Screen Name: sdavis514
Current Children and age: one DS age 4
Lost Children and Dates: none
Diagnosis: We were NTNP for 4 years then I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2003 and was put on clomid from 9/04-1/05 with no results, took break and became pregnant with DS with no intervention in Aug 2006. Recent blood work suggested no insulin resistance.
Treatment and meds: Provera to bring on period, prenatal vitamins
Next Appointment: August 22 to discuss next step with OBGYN (hoping for Clomid)
Cycles TTC another: NTNP for 4 years, Actively TTC since Jan 11 ( but only have had 3 cycles in that time!)
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #25
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You all are such enablers, lol. I will probably test later this afternoon. Its kind of my personal policy not to test early, but I'm just wondering if its possible because I only ever get yeast infections when I have HCG in my system (post trigger or when preggo) so this would be weird if I just randomly got one.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #26
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sarah, my RE has a phone consult available for patients who live far away, maybe this dr. has the same thing?
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #27
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sarah - Oops! Sorry. I tried to update you and obviously accidentally deleted you. It definitely wasn't intentional. I'll fix it later this afternoon. Off to put the kiddos down for a late nap now.

ETA -

Amy - Test, test, test...am I enabling you more?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #28
Ardenne
Registered Users
seller

Argh. Anyone have any experience with Clinical Guard tests? I ordered Wondfos off of Amazon and they sent these instead. The OPKs didn't show a positive result until about 8 hours before ovulation, whereas the Wondfo (with the same urine sample) predicted it about 26 hours before O, but I decided to try the HPTs too before asking for a refund.

So, 9dpo today,and I finally gave in and tested. I got what looked like a pale line, but a) it was further down, closer to the absorption tip, than I would have expected it to be, and b) it faded!!!!! instead of staying visible like a Wondfo would, so now I have no idea whether to trust it or not!

So, anyone have a pic of a positive ClinicalGuard, so I can compare the location of the line with the location where I saw one? I know I can just try to be patient and try again tomorrow, and sooner or later it'll be obvious, but I'd really like to know....
Ardenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #29
sunyflwr
Registered Users
seller

Does anyone spot for many days before AF's actually arrival? I usually spot about 5 days (starting around 7-8 DPO). Last month was an exception with only 2 days of spotting, but that was because my LP was 9 days long. I've brought this up to my midwife quite a few times, and she brushes it off. Do you think the days of spotting could cause implanting issues for an egg if it is fertilized? I have had a day 21 progesterone draw, and it was around 15 or something. So probably not a progesterone issue.
sunyflwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #30
MyVintageBliss
Registered Users
Formerly: BlissfullyChic
seller

My Mood:

Just wanted to say hi. I'm not on the list yet, I'm not quite sure where I belong. I've been on the TTC board but it's been a year and a half and nothing. We have two girls turning 7 and 4 soon. I have no idea what the problem is exactly. Both of our girls were conceived at the first and third month of trying. I'm for sure ovulating, my luteal phase length is just fine, cm isn't an issue or timing. I get great +OPK..... what am I missing? What could have changed since I had my girls. And I'm only 29..... any thoughts??? I welcome any advice!!