Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #21
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My numbers are at 281 and I get an ultrasound on Wednesday! My doctor warned me that we still might not see anything and mg numbers still aren't great, but I'm feeling somewhat excited about the u/s. Even if its bad news, at least we'll know. I'm sick of being in limbo. I also have another blood draw Wed. morning so we'll get to see how my numbers are doing again.

Advertisement

love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #22
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My numbers are at 281 and I get an ultrasound on Wednesday! My doctor warned me that we still might not see anything and mg numbers still aren't great, but I'm feeling somewhat excited about the u/s. Even if its bad news, at least we'll know. I'm sick of being in limbo. I also have another blood draw Wed. morning so we'll get to see how my numbers are doing again.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #23
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012 8/8-8/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2bmommy View Post
I am glad you will be getting an ultrasound and some answers! good luck and keep us updated.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #24
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
For our DDC name:

BunnyBellies
Spring Fever
Diamond Babies (April birthstone)
Diamond Bellies
Dionysus (the Greek god of fertility, wine, and ecstasy)
Leto (Titaness of motherhood)
Rhea (Titaness of motherhood and fertility)
I love the Greek names! for some reason Dionysus appeals to me but I know its probably not what everyone will go with. I am a big fan of Greek Mythology though.

Sorry about your friend, she sounds like she is not being very understanding.

AFM:

I keep trying to keep the laptop off my stomach. Anyone else in the bad habit of doing that at night in bed?

Once again I had Raisin Bran for Dinner. I seem to be able to get a lunch in so I think I will start cooking my meals for dinner for lunch and that way the kids can still get a decent dinner because I can just reheat what I made for lunch. And I can eat cereal.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #25
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh and btw, I really like the Spring Fever name.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #26
OnAnnaTime
Registered Users

Chayla, what a rude friend!
Shelley, I just bought a box of raisin bran and was sooo looking forward to a nice big bowl! Got home and the milk was expired. Oh well, will have to go back at some point anyway.

AFM: I feel okay physically. I've had two super easy pregnancies, so I hope this one is the same way. I'm crazy bloated and my face is breaking out, but I will take those over throwing up any day! to those with MS.

Is anyone going team green this pregnancy? I found out the sex with my first two, and really want the surprise this time! I think baby green bean will be a girl. My first feelings were right for DD and DS, so we'll see if I can continue my winning streak, hehe!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #27
OnAnnaTime
Registered Users

Oh, and I like Spring Fever, too! Makes me think of spring cleaning and imagining how much I'll get done when nesting.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #28
crunch!910
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAnnaTime View Post

Is anyone going team green this pregnancy? I found out the sex with my first two, and really want the surprise this time! I think baby green bean will be a girl. My first feelings were right for DD and DS, so we'll see if I can continue my winning streak, hehe!
I've thought about it, but I just CANNOT wrap my mind around not knowing what to buy for baby or not able to prepare! There won't be garage sales early enough to buy both boy and girl clothing, and I can't afford to do that right out of the store!! I was already going to do gender neutral bucket seat and swing,.... but, I just don't want my baby to have to go around naked with no clothes until I can get around to clothes shopping after baby is born!
Not finding out gender was apart of my little daydream I had going on when it came to my future homebirth.. but I just don't think its plausible with the way I like to plan ahead, nest and have EVERYTHING ready a couple weeks before baby is here.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #29
mom2luke&jake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910 View Post
I've thought about it, but I just CANNOT wrap my mind around not knowing what to buy for baby or not able to prepare! There won't be garage sales early enough to buy both boy and girl clothing, and I can't afford to do that right out of the store!! I was already going to do gender neutral bucket seat and swing,.... but, I just don't want my baby to have to go around naked with no clothes until I can get around to clothes shopping after baby is born!
Not finding out gender was apart of my little daydream I had going on when it came to my future homebirth.. but I just don't think its plausible with the way I like to plan ahead, nest and have EVERYTHING ready a couple weeks before baby is here.
Yeah this is me! I HAVE to know what to get for the baby. Although my all boy streak is makin me wonder if I should bother with the u/s
Old 08-09-2011, 07:47 AM   #30
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAnnaTime View Post
Chayla, what a rude friend!
Shelley, I just bought a box of raisin bran and was sooo looking forward to a nice big bowl! Got home and the milk was expired. Oh well, will have to go back at some point anyway.

AFM: I feel okay physically. I've had two super easy pregnancies, so I hope this one is the same way. I'm crazy bloated and my face is breaking out, but I will take those over throwing up any day! to those with MS.

Oh no for the expired milk! That would happen to me too as we hardly ever drink milk around here so milk sits a long time. Until my raisin bran streak that is.

I went team green with my first DD. EVERYONE was convinced she was a boy. I KNEW she was a girl. And she was.

My second DD my dh wanted to find out and so we did and he feels the same this pregnancy, so we will probably find out.

Having gender neutral things isn't really a big deal to me since I have done it before. Also we have a lot of blue baby clothes already since it is DH's and I favorite color. And of course we have PLENTY of pink at the moment as well.

-Shelley-