Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
any south austin/kyle/ san marcos mamas?

hi! are there any south austin/ san marcos area mamas who also need friends? im in uhland, which is out near kyle, but frequently go into south austin and san marcos too. i would LOVE to meet some like minded (cloth diapering, baby wearing and such) mamas. my kids are 5, 3, 2, and 4 months but they would be happy to have a play mate of any age as well.

cloth diapering, breastfeeding, no longer home schooling, full time nursing student, busy mom to liam, charlie, oren, and sebastian!
jadep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
My Mood:
Re: any south austin/kyle/ san marcos mamas?

Well, my first LO isn't due until October! But I live all the way up in NW Austin however we have family/friends in that area and I know exactly where Uhland is. We go into San Marcos frequently because of the outlets and the awesome Chinese food there. I keep trying to convince SO to take me to Dan's Hamburgers, but I think he would rather go to the one in South Austin!

I don't have a second car right now, so I'm pretty much stuck at home but we'll be getting a family-friendly second car in about 2 weeks. Maybe we could talk on here and then meet up sometime? Before/after LO is born! I would LOVE to meet new friends!
Boxie'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

Hey there, I'm in SE Austin, Southpark Meadows area. My kids are 4-1/2boy 2-1/2boy 1girl you can PM me, I'd love to do park playdates when it cools off some!
Hope -wife to Mark -mommy to Jack(2-15-07) Silas(12-18-08) Mercy(8-13-10)
blesdfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

I am in Round Rock but lived in San Marcos for five years. I think the attachment parenting group on bigtent has quite a few south austin mamas.
SAHM to my Dd(6/08) , Ds (9/12) and foster mom. Always praying for our five former foster kids.
sillyutalktome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
Registered Users

I live in Kyle! Have a 16-month old girl.
Maygirl is offline   Reply With Quote