Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Nursing tank suggestions

I'm looking for some nursing tanks for two different purposes:

1. Tanks for wearing out that look cute, aren't too low cut, and make it easier to nurse in public, affordable.

2. Tanks to wear at night for co-sleeping and night nursing, comfy, super easy to open and close, affordable.

Thanks mamas!

rcima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #2
Military Gals Jewelry
Registered Users
Formerly: Texasarmywifey
My Mood:
Only bravado
Military Gals Jewelry
Visit me on FB:
Shop Here:

Enter Diaperswapper1 for 5%
Military Gals Jewelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
Registered Users
Re: Nursing tank suggestions

Preferences definitely seem influenced by bust size... It seems a lot of people swear by Bravado or Glamourmom and I didn't like the way either of them fit and ended up returning them.

I was a 34A prepregnancy, and was 34C by 25 weeks and still am when totally empty. I much prefer the Target nursing tanks and love the way they fit (and that they're long on 5'10" me!). I wear them to sleep and without anything over around the house, but wouldn't really wear them alone when going out. They are really easy to open and close one handed.
fullofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by fullofheart View Post
Preferences definitely seem influenced by bust size...

Yes, this! I'm a 34G and don't "love" any nursing tanks I've tried. Target ones are too small in the bust, and Bravado and Glamourmom are not supportive enough by themselves. I didn't like the clip on the Bravado, since I couldn't do it one-handed. Not sure why they put that wacky, hard to do clip on their tanks. It's different than the easy to do ones on their bras. Anyway, I will sometimes wear the Glamourmom Full Bust around the house, but I only wear it in public if I have on a regular nursing bra underneath it for added support. I do like that it is slimming through the belly, but I'm not sure I'd buy it again. I'm really happier with my Undercover Mamas or even my homemade nursing tanks that I made by cutting holes out of the cup area and wear with a regular nursing bra under a shirt.
Happily married 25yrs
dd24 married & expecting her own little girl in March!, dd21, dd17, ds14, dd12, dd9, dd7, ds6, ds3 & ds born 10-8-14
And 3 Angel Babies(1-2010)(9-2010)(9-2013)
shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #5
Registered Users
I like the target ones I'm a 38 D
Crystal SAHM to
DS 9/2009 DD1 8/2010 DD2 10/2011 DD3:1/2013 & DS2 3/2014
Truckerswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
Registered Users

I have one from Motherhood and I like the fit of it, but here are rough spots on the straps (it's almost like some sort of hard glue to seal off the ends so they don't fray?) and they rub and give me a rash...however I'm *guessing* that I got a defective one. I'd check them out, because aside from that I think it's great!
BabyFishDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote