Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #21
el's mama
Registered Users
Re: Do you use cloth wipes? And what's your fav type if you do?

I've tried RagaBabe, Thirsties, MegaRoos, WAHM brands and BumGenius.

RagaBabe wipes are fantastic. Hands down my favorite! They don't curl after washing and they stay soft! They're 100% organic cotton. One side is totally smooth and the other ever so slightly fleece-y. Perfect for wiping messy poops!

I really like the MegaRoos as well. Super soft.

Thirsties Fab wipes are ok but the BumGenius I don't like at all. Way too rough for sensitive bum skin.

As for it being easier, it's really subjective. Is cloth diapering easier? For me it is because I don't have to worry about running out of diapers and having to go to the store for more. I don't have extra mounds of trash from dipe pile up, etc. It's kind of the same thing for wipes. No rash, no trash, just toss them in the dry pail and you're done. I use mine at home and when we're out. I use the Buns Up cube wipe solution.

In with my DH, crunchy, attached Mama to 4. Homeschooling, long term breastfeeding, CD'ing, babywearing, homebirthing. Could I BE anymore addicted to cloth?!

Last edited by el's mama; 08-10-2011 at 11:24 PM.
el's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Do you use cloth wipes? And what's your fav type if you do?

I like cloth wipes better at home and out (I have diaper wipe solution in a spray bottle, and I also wet the wipes with water first).

I have some WAHM ones that are cute but pretty thick, some Fuzzi Bunz wipes that are nice enough, some kissaluvs that I'm not too keen on. My favorite cloth wipes? Are the baby washcloths from Target
Birthing in Conscious Choice Own your birth experience--choose consciously!

I am that radical hippie you've been warned about... Mama to FIVE awesome freethinkers.
Aine is offline   Reply With Quote