Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #91
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Aug 14-21

That is not a squinter! Definitely a thick pink line.

Advertisement

Old 08-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #92
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Liz, I totally see it on the second one! And this time it's not an illusion I demand a new pic first thing in the morning!

Cindy, still hoping your tests continue to show positive results

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie
Dewberri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #93
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Liz: SOOO positive!!! Congrats Mama!!!!

Rebecca: I forgot to say - good job on your cleanse!!! Regular raw food is so much easier bc you can make raw goodies. I still make raw dishes for my daughter to trick her into eating healthier. LOL. Like raw chocolate macaroons. Not totally healthy but way better than a real cookie.

AFM: Last test I took at 3:30 had a faint but decent line. Maybe about where Liz's is or a smidge lighter. I suppose what it should be for 11 dpo. I didn't drink a ton today though, on purpose. I found a couple more cheapies hiding w/my OPKs. LOL. So I will probably test before bed and in the morning. I think maybe today's lines are about what they were yesterday, aside from that 1 dark 1 I got yesterday. And this afternoon's was darker than this morning. Maybe bc I was more dehydrated though. Anyway, we shall see.

Cindy

Cindy
Old 08-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #94
Liz*RN*BSN
Registered Users
Formerly: liz4185
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post
Liz: SOOO positive!!! Congrats Mama!!!!

Rebecca: I forgot to say - good job on your cleanse!!! Regular raw food is so much easier bc you can make raw goodies. I still make raw dishes for my daughter to trick her into eating healthier. LOL. Like raw chocolate macaroons. Not totally healthy but way better than a real cookie.

AFM: Last test I took at 3:30 had a faint but decent line. Maybe about where Liz's is or a smidge lighter. I suppose what it should be for 11 dpo. I didn't drink a ton today though, on purpose. I found a couple more cheapies hiding w/my OPKs. LOL. So I will probably test before bed and in the morning. I think maybe today's lines are about what they were yesterday, aside from that 1 dark 1 I got yesterday. And this afternoon's was darker than this morning. Maybe bc I was more dehydrated though. Anyway, we shall see.

Cindy

Cindy
Cindy, I do not know how many dpo I am but I am guessing it would be almost the same # as you! Hoping we can join the ddc soon
Old 08-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #95
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Look at all you crazy girls and your positive tests! Liz~I def. saw that line!

Hoping to join you soon in the BFP club!

Vacation is going well. Spent the morning at the beach and the afternoon at the pool and then went back to the beach for an evening walk and some picture taking. Needless to say, I'm beat!!

CD 15 here and not really feeling anything yet. Did an OPK this afternoon and not positive. I'm thinking probably by CD 17. We'll see!!

Have a great night all!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #96
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Good luck Susan!

I can't believe this... I hope this baby boom continues through next month and I get some baby love, too!! So excited for everyone!

My hobby: Fluff-n-Stuff -> Temp. on hold while I rebuild my stash for the newbie

Last edited by Dewberri; 08-21-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #97
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

liz I totally see it as well!!! Not even a squinter.

Cindy.... hoping your start to get darker!!!

I agree I hope this is a baby boom trend!!!

AFM: 10-11dpo and not preggo. I was really hoping this would be our month... i just knew it had to be after last month.... but I always get extremely tearful about 9/10dpo when I am NOT pregnant and I was a mess all weekend. I took a test today and it was obvious neg so I know af is soon to come. That is actually how I knew I WAS pregnant last month.... I didn't even cry when I got my BFP finally I was calm a cucumber. so weird..... so I guess it's back to the femera and trigger for us. Also gonna get the semen analysis and hsg after one more round of femera. they won't do the hsg and let you do the meds at the same time so since it worked once I hope it will work again.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:26 PM   #98
meldo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sorry for the absence guys. DS has been a pain for me recently with double posts, not loading, etc. so I figured I'd give it a break.

Pretzel: Sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing ok.

Liz: I totally see the line in the second pic. I thought I saw it in the first but like others said, I may have been making myself see it. Congrats!!!

Vegan: Sorry you're going through this rollercoaster. FWIW, my tests have been getting a little darker but really only noticeably darker after a couple of days so I've cut down on my testing. How many more days til your beta?

AFM: I've been starting to feel a little pregnant. I'm super tired in the afternoons and have been hungry all the time until today. Today is the first day I've been a little nauseous. I pretty much only want cereal at random hours of the day. Or Oreos.

DH is coming home in a couple of hours! I've missed him. A lot. Thank goodness for iChat, though. It makes the separation easier to actually talk to him and see him.

I have to say my bit about these cheapy tests. I will not buy them again. I feel like they're more trouble than they're worth. I was expecting them to be more sensitive than they are and found them more frustrating than anything else. Maybe I got a wonky batch? I don't know, but the day that I took the equate test and had a quick, dark second line, the Amazon test was still so faint. End rant.
Most likely nak!
meldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:57 PM   #99
Dewberri
Registered Users
seller

Leisl I hope next month will be your month for BFP

Mel, YAY for DH's coming home! I got to be with DH most of the day today and he only works two days this week (24 hr shifts but Whatev!). Lol. I craved Oreos with my last pregnancy! Especially when those Oreo fudge commercials came on... OMG. I swear every time I saw that commercial (after I finished quoting it) I had to fight the urge to pack up DD and head to the grocery store

Old 08-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #100
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Oh wow Liz, I totally see your line too! I can't believe we are actually having a real baby boom on this thread, how seriously awesome!

Liesl, unexplained infertility is the worst, I can't imagine how hard it must be to have totally regular cycles and still not get preggo. Looking at a possible male factor is probably a good call.

AFM, feeling oh so much better off gluten, I've lost 10 pounds of water weight since Tuesday. Not even entirely sure how that's possible, but I'm glad it is! My bloated tummy is just about gone! Getting anxious about my test results, I hope they come in tomorrow but more likely Tuesday or Wednesday.
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote