Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #111
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

Re: Daily Chat 8/15-8/21

I am just so hungry this time around It's ridiculous. I am now craving bacon with ranch dressing.

Advertisement

Old 08-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #112
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahhlady
I am just so hungry this time around It's ridiculous. I am now craving bacon with ranch dressing.
Now I want a chicken bacon ranch sandwich from subway. Yum!! Even though I just ate dinner haha

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #113
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWgurl619 View Post
Now I want a chicken bacon ranch sandwich from subway. Yum!! Even though I just ate dinner haha
Gah I am so hungry! I am going to get big before I even start showing lol
Old 08-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #114
crunch!910
Registered Users

subway... *drools*
Old 08-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #115
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

So far I'm just cravings greens, which is what I craved with DD. I used to eat kale by the leaf. Someone told me that to drizzle olive oil on the kale and bake it and it makes good chips so I'm going to try that this evening. I've been waking at 3am eating salads and the juice I make in the mornings I'm doing more greens than usual. This morning I had wheatgrass, which usually I can't stand but it was soooo yummy this morning

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #116
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910 View Post
Me? I'm craving nachos and salsa. I did with my last pregnancy.. even between the vomiting.. and salsa isn't pleasant coming out upwards...

I'm just thankful so far hyperemesis hasn't shown its ugly face. With DS it started out early full force. This time, if I eat regularly to keep stomach always full, I might feel nauseous sometimes, but don't vomit. The only three times I've vomited so far have been on empty stomach and bile. So, I'm thinking this pregnancy will be different.

But I do get pregnancy migraines. But I've been told to give myself slushee BRAIN FREEZE and it will help 'cure' it! curious to try it
What's hyperemesis?

The slushee thing sounds odd since sugar causes migraines Hope you dont get migraines this time, theyre no fun with toddlers

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #117
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm on my way to eating an entire thin crust delissio pizza!! Mushrooms, pepperoni and bacon yumminess!! And this is before we go out for a fancy dinner with the in-laws tonight! DH will be sad, surprised and mad that I ate a whole pizza, but I just can't help it!!
Old 08-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #118
crunch!910
Registered Users

Hyperemesis is a very severe case of morning sickness. Usually entails vomiting all day long, liquids, food, and when you are empty, even bile all day long. Usually lose weight at some point in the pregnancy. Leaves you dehydrated and malnourished. Many people need IV fluids, and get treatment. I was left untreated with DS1, and it was awful.

So far not even the chiro has had success with my pregnancy headaches/migraines. They aren't full force like they were with DS either. But I NEVER get headaches (and I NEVER vomit, I can actually remember maybe a total of THREE times in my entire life other than pregnancy in which I was sick enough to vomit!), so I'm a big baby about those things. I'm thankful it isn't that bad this time around,but I'm realizing I don't like ANY nausea at all. I think I'll be ready to get my tubes tied after this one is born!
Old 08-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #119
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
Ok, my hubby had been deployed and recently got back in March. I mentioned it on facebook and to friends and so on. I even have mentioned him in conversations and on my status updates. But yet, I had a couple people asking me where he was these days. Seriously....you'd think that after 5 months with lots of photos and status updates including him they'd be more aware. I also can't believe they'd not think this baby is his. Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way...but it seems like that's what they are wondering when they ask where he is.
Why would people say this? I swear people are so annoying!

Um, food!! I have been eating anything I can with mustard, mostly fries and veg burgers. Also, italian dressing. I love mustard and italian dressing anyways, now it's just so much more!!!! It's got to be the sourness! When I was preggo before, I would crush ice and squeeze lemon on it (lots of lemon). Also, salty! I love the salt!. I had a tortilla and cheese and tomato for lunch and I am going to make nachos with jalepenos for dinner.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #120
froggymiamore
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Me? I'm craving nachos and salsa. I did with my last pregnancy.. even between the vomiting.. and salsa isn't pleasant coming out upwards...

I'm just thankful so far hyperemesis hasn't shown its ugly face. With DS it started out early full force. This time, if I eat regularly to keep stomach always full, I might feel nauseous sometimes, but don't vomit. The only three times I've vomited so far have been on empty stomach and bile. So, I'm thinking this pregnancy will be different.

But I do get pregnancy migraines. But I've been told to give myself slushee BRAIN FREEZE and it will help 'cure' it! curious to try it
Quote:
Hyperemesis is a very severe case of morning sickness. Usually entails vomiting all day long, liquids, food, and when you are empty, even bile all day long. Usually lose weight at some point in the pregnancy. Leaves you dehydrated and malnourished. Many people need IV fluids, and get treatment. I was left untreated with DS1, and it was awful.
Mama, I feel your pain! I had HE with my other pregnancies, so I'm fully expecting it with this one as well. I hope yours stays away!! I hope mine does too!!