Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
TPLmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellySnow

I made him gel his hair in the guest bathroom with the fan on and close the door when he was done.
I can't stand my hubby's hairspray either!!! I've started gagging whenever I get close to his head. Poor guy! Haha.

Advertisement

TPLmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #32
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: morning sickness?

That's funny about the gel. Actually DHs deoderant has started to get to me. Lately I haven't been able to get much of anything but liquids in me. I feel just cruddy! I may call tomorrow and see if I can get the prescription I had when pregnant with DS. I can't be stuck on the couch curled up for the next 4+ weeks. I feel so bad for my poor kids. I can't even make them a peanut butter sandwich without gagging through the whole process. Just typing it out was hard. I just really HATE this part of pregnancy, but I just keep reminding myself that it means a healthy baby right now.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:34 PM   #33
ClemsonMama87
Registered Users
Formerly: macsmommy10
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mamas, I just found my "miracle" cure! We went to Babies'R'Us yesterday and I picked up some Preggo Pop Drops. They come in great flavors and work almost instantly! I'm the queen of morning sickness so if they work for me, I'm sure they'll work for anyone lol.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #34
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I have it (not bad) mainly in the evening and night. Same goes with heartburn. However, I do feel a bit queasy in the morning. If I drink coffee or smell it though, I will start to feel rather gross. I used to love coffee, not anymore though.
I'm the exact same way. I wake up a bit queasy and eat cereal fast b/c that is the only thing that takes it away. My morning coffee is a distant memory b/c just the thought makes me feel gross I miss my coffee, I love my coffee...

then I'm usually "okay" most of they day as long as I don't get hungry. then dinner time it starts and I'm usually on the couch from after dinner - bedtime. I can't wait until this is over! With DS1 I was sick until 18 weeks, DS2 until 12 weeks and DD3 about 10-12 weeks, somewhere in there I can't really remember anymore. they are all stringing together and I forget which baby did what
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:50 PM   #35
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsmommy10 View Post
Mamas, I just found my "miracle" cure! We went to Babies'R'Us yesterday and I picked up some Preggo Pop Drops. They come in great flavors and work almost instantly! I'm the queen of morning sickness so if they work for me, I'm sure they'll work for anyone lol.
Oooh I think I need to try that thanks for sharing.
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #36
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I know! I heard great things about them andy work used to sell them.... But they are out of stock I really want some!

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #37
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMarshall View Post

then I'm usually "okay" most of they day as long as I don't get hungry. then dinner time it starts and I'm usually on the couch from after dinner - bedtime. I can't wait until this is over! With DS1 I was sick until 18 weeks, DS2 until 12 weeks and DD3 about 10-12 weeks, somewhere in there I can't really remember anymore. they are all stringing together and I forget which baby did what
Well somehow I forgot how I felt the last pregnancy, although I do remember not ever wanting to be pregnant again. Hoping ms stays away

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #38
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

I'm getting waves of nausea at random. Sometimes I just need to eat, and sometimes it's just random. I do NOT remember this happening at all with my first. Food aversions, yes, random nausea, no. Since I JUST took on a large number of new duties at work, it's making things very difficult!
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #39
TPLmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Don't know if it's all in my head or not, but lemonade has really helped today! I start craving it as soon as the nausea starts up again & once I drink a glass it settles my stomach enough to eat a bunch of food & then I feel great (well, 8 weeks preggo great, hehe)! Yay! Thanks mamas!
TPLmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:17 AM   #40
legable
Registered Users

My Mood:

So far so good. But then again morning sickness didn't hit until 6 weeks with DS and that's still another week from now. Every day I wake up expecting to feel terrible.....
legable is offline   Reply With Quote